Fridge scania g450

Lads, do any of you know how to switch fridge on in a scania g450 cause scania don’t pmsl or transport office.
Ps I’ve checked fuse’s and the handbook says turn on at thermal tat but doesn’t say where it is ffs.

I might be wrong mate but if I remeber correctly it’s a switch on the dash that has like a snowflake design on it. Switch that on and it should fire up…like I say I’m not 100% sure, might be confusing it with another make/model.

Dial at the top on the chill side if it’s the same as an r series

ako444:
I might be wrong mate but if I remeber correctly it’s a switch on the dash that has like a snowflake design on it. Switch that on and it should fire up…like I say I’m not 100% sure, might be confusing it with another make/model.

That’s an actros

[quote="OVLOV JAYThat’s an actros[/quote]
Cheers Jay…All this cab hopping is playing havoc with my short term memory…it’s all well and good until I try and downshift and the wipers come on!!!

OVLOV JAY:

ako444:

That’s an actros

And I think that’s the aircon… Think it’s a snowflake in a box for fridge but a friend of a friend etc told me that!

Posted on my iPad via the wifi at my hotel in Corfu :sunglasses:

Don’t you turn turn the actual temperature dial inside the fridge? It’s numbered 1-8, the light should come one if there is power to it?