youtube.com/shorts/5mWRLSfwYJ0?feature=share

contains the f word lots

yourhavingalarf:
Scousers…

Gotta love 'em.

contains the f word lots

I wonder what happened later on?
Did the driver just continue having a nice, relaxed, stress free, day driving considerately and calmly, on our streets?
Did the Police Officer just quietly shake his head and smile at the banter he`d just had?

yourhavingalarf:
Scousers…

Gotta love 'em.

contains the f word lots

Now Ey, Ey, Ey, come ed now, calm down calm down la. :smiley:

Btw, Copper… ‘Who tf do you think you’re talking to ya cheeky bast’'. :open_mouth:
What happened to the days when they called you ‘Sir’? :smiley:
Couldn’t see Dixon of Dock Green talking like that (look him up if you’re under 50 :unamused: ) :laughing:

:laughing: Aye, it’s hard to tell the new generation of cops from the chavs & crims they’re supposed to be trying to catch (can I get away with saying too many of today’s Police are just criminals themselves? Or is that too provocative? Ohhhh… too late :laughing: )

Considering the horn is supposed to be used to alert other road users of your presence, I don’t think scouse boy was 100% wrong to use his horn, but where Plod is concerned I generally find it’s best not to give them a reason to talk to you at all.

I can’t think of a single Close Encounter of the Plod Kind that I’ve had where they didn’t use it as an excuse to be an offensive patronising git.

My local Plod basks in the inglorious reputation of having more complaints about its staff than any other Police force in the country
gazettelive.co.uk/news/tees … s-22197514

What? Even more than The Met? It would appear so…

Zac_A:
:lol: Aye, it’s hard to tell the new generation of cops from the chavs & crims they’re supposed to be trying to catch (can I get away with saying too many of today’s Police are just criminals themselves? Or is that too provocative? Ohhhh… too late :laughing: )

Considering the horn is supposed to be used to alert other road users of your presence, I don’t think scouse boy was 100% wrong to use his horn, but where Plod is concerned I generally find it’s best not to give them a reason to talk to you at all.

I can’t think of a single Close Encounter of the Plod Kind that I’ve had where they didn’t use it as an excuse to be an offensive patronising git.

My local Plod basks in the inglorious reputation of having more complaints about its staff than any other Police force in the country
gazettelive.co.uk/news/tees … s-22197514

What? Even more than The Met? It would appear so…

Careful you!
The highest rate, maybe. Not actually more complaints.

And here is a wonderful snippet about the Met from 2010 to 2018, not one of the thousands of complaints made against the TSG not one was upheld.
So with such a record who can doubt them? All other forces must be in awe of their probity!