TT RACE

At the end of the day they’ve in most cases left wife’s / kids / family behind , I know they say the died doing what they loved doing , but now that young son/ daughter will grow up not knowing a dad who loved them
I love motorbikes / I love cars / I love Bristol rovers but I love my daughter more .
I know racing a motorbike is a risk at any track , but the Isle of Man is another level , didn’t vr once take a look and said no chance ,
I think in this case riders need saving from themselves , limit sped at a guess , think original laps were 38 mph , now 130 mph av ( or that’s what they said on tt programme , that ZB shifting , taking account you’ve a stone wall to hit if it all goes wrong
Actually I’d ban it , the thought of some little mite growing up without her dad just doesn’t feel right to me ,
I’ve owned fireblade / r1 & have of late tried a few newer versions , maybe I’m older but these new ones are rockets , I’d love one , but I’d end up dead , way beyond my capabilities , and family comes first