Puppet Master on Netflix

Anyone watched this ?
For the life of me I can’t understand why anybody would believe or go through with anything this conman suggested .

The educated must be short on common sense, can’t see him getting away with it with everyday folk.

Or is he just a good story teller like the drivers you meet on boats or in rdc walting rooms…

Nowt concerns me about human behaviour after 58 years on earth but I cannot get my head round what he had people doing and how much money he conned out of them and their families.

What is it? Is it worth watching?

stu675:
What is it? Is it worth watching?

Robert Hendy-Freegard

Plenty of info online

Those ‘on the run’ for 10 years didn’t seem to realise the IRA had declared a ceasefire

If you want to watch a good film on Netflix, The Gentlemen is very good.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

use a name:
Anyone watched this ?
For the life of me I can’t understand why anybody would believe or go through with anything this conman suggested .

The educated must be short on common sense, can’t see him getting away with it with everyday folk.

Or is he just a good story teller like the drivers you meet on boats or in rdc walting rooms…

Nowt concerns me about human behaviour after 58 years on earth but I cannot get my head round what he had people doing and how much money he conned out of them and their families.

Thanks for the recommendation, we watched the series last night and enjoyed it.
I think it takes a particular type of person to be susceptable, but you’ve no idea how effective coercive control can be. It becomes all the person knows and believes.
Good idea to make the series, make people aware, hopefully make life more difficult for freeguard and get their mum back.