SEAL Team. Sky1

Anybody watch it?
It’s on it’s 3rd series, just binged on it on Catch up, seeing as I’m off a couple of days.
Obviously it’s about a US Navy SEAL Special forces company, (a drama not a documentary btw.)
It’s also on at 9 o clock Wednesday, Sky 1, if you eventually catch up.

If you like action movies and war films, check it out.
I’ve enjoyed it anyway, others may not. :smiley:

Bingewatched the whole lot mate. I wait for the series to finish and then do the whole lot in one nicotine and alcohol fuelled session! :smiley:

Seal team 6 is another one you’ll enjoy, obviously being American it’s ■■■■■■■■ but it’s grittier and harder hitting than Seal Team.

the maoster:
Bingewatched the whole lot mate. I wait for the series to finish and then do the whole lot in one nicotine and alcohol fuelled session! :smiley:

Seal team 6 is another one you’ll enjoy, obviously being American it’s ■■■■■■■■ but it’s grittier and harder hitting than Seal Team.

Is that the one that was on the History channel (I think it was) last year.
They were both similar, and I used to get the serial story lines confused together when watching them. :blush: :smiley:
Which channel is it on mate if not History?, and is it on currently?

I’ll have to look on my Sky planner when I get back to check channel mate. Think you’re correct about History though. It’s the series where the ex team leader (Rip) was kidnapped by ■■■■■■■■■

Theres a whole lot more to this seal team six than meets the eye.Read some interesting articles on how this group were all allowed aboard a non top spec chopper,too many eggs in one basket scenario,and downed by a rudimentary rpg at treetop level.The thinking is it was possibly a black op,designed to remove all evidence of the fact that the whole Bin Laden take out was a sham at a time when Obamas passport shennanigans were proving…interesting.How to rid the evidence when the team were posed questions by fellow operatives of their participation in a faux operation.Would be rather tricky to keep a lid on.

Operation Nimrod is the only worthwhile sf op worth it’s salt and you wouldn’t get Brad Pitt or Mark Wahlberg enhancing the event in predictable Hollywood brainwashing excersises I’d wager.The History Channels very subtle at narrative twisting.Not to be trusted imho.

manalishi:
Theres a whole lot more to this seal team six than meets the eye.Read some interesting articles on how this group were all allowed aboard a non top spec chopper,too many eggs in one basket scenario,and downed by a rudimentary rpg at treetop level.The thinking is it was possibly a black op,designed to remove all evidence of the fact that the whole Bin Laden take out was a sham at a time when Obamas passport shennanigans were proving…interesting.How to rid the evidence when the team were posed questions by fellow operatives of their participation in a faux operation.Would be rather tricky to keep a lid on.

Operation Nimrod is the only worthwhile sf op worth it’s salt and you wouldn’t get Brad Pitt or Mark Wahlberg enhancing the event in predictable Hollywood brainwashing excersises I’d wager.The History Channels very subtle at narrative twisting.Not to be trusted imho.

Ok, but the one me and Maost are on about is a drama rather than a factual documentary mate.

robroy:

manalishi:

Ok, but the one me and Maost are on about is a drama rather than a factual documentary mate.

Begging your pardinge. :unamused: