24th May...Today's anniversaries

Somebody posted this on the other forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168748
A tragic wartime event worh commemorating.

On a separate but similar subject,.a mate sent me this, …
A record of other anniversaries on this day…

Any thoughts anybody?
My thoughts ?
A ■■■■ disgrace that this criminal ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ is concentrated on, and an event that occured in another country…and the likes of Lee Rigby and those poor litte kids that were murdered by another piece of scum, are just ignored.
Typical of this ott ‘must be seen o be PC’ country of ours. :grimacing:

robroy:
Somebody posted this on the other forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168748
A tragic wartime event worh commemorating.

On a separate but similar subject,.a mate sent me this, …
A record of other anniversaries on this day…
Any thoughts anybody?
My thoughts ?
A [zb] disgrace that this criminal piece of [zb] is concentrated on, and an event that occured in another country…and the likes of Lee Rigby and those poor litte kids that were murdered by another piece of scum, are just ignored.

Welcome to the club.
It’s obvious that Chauvin’s trial was prejudiced beyond any credible verdict being reached as a result.
America and with it the free world is in serious trouble having been hijacked by Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAfPW734i8

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKrwElNLGg

youtube.com/watch?v=c8JhUk6gwSg

Prepare for serious incoming from the usual Franglais etc suspects. :bulb: :wink:

I’m not going to post my thoughts, reading that makes me angry and I’m on tablets for high blood pressure as it is.

I normally last about 10 minutes before having to switch channels when Jeremy Whine comes on but he outdid himself today! Lasted about 30 seconds after he started eulogising about how George Floyd was a talented musician and dedicated family man who was murdered in his prime. :imp: :imp:

robroy:
S…and the likes of Lee Rigby and those poor litte kids that were murdered by another piece of scum, are just ignored.

I saw a fair bit on twitter about Lee Rigby, and the Manchester bombing, (and for you to say the people of Manchester ignored the anniversary is a bit off, but not surprising)…

Not sure why you are so upset about a town council putting up a few lights for a bloke killed by a policeman as well, but each to their own.

Darkside:

robroy:
S…and the likes of Lee Rigby and those poor litte kids that were murdered by another piece of scum, are just ignored.

I saw a fair bit on twitter about Lee Rigby, and the Manchester bombing, (and for you to say the people of Manchester ignored the anniversary is a bit off, but not surprising)…

Not sure why you are so upset about a town council putting up a few lights for a bloke killed by a policeman as well, but each to their own.

Not sure how/why you can’t see the point I made, …but it ain’t surprising. :neutral_face:

Maybe if the Norwich council recognised the other two tragedies, rather than prioritising on a non relevant to the UK case to jump on the left wing populist bandwagon.it would have been more appropriate.

Hope that helped.

What annoys me is having the BBC ignoring all these anniversaries that mean something to us and instead having Floyd shoved down our throats YET AGAIN.

cav551:
What annoys me is having the BBC ignoring all these anniversaries that mean something to us and instead having Floyd shoved down our throats YET AGAIN.

That’s because it all suits a political agenda, which is all about appeasing the far left, which will become clearer as time goes on.

robroy:

Darkside:

robroy:

Not sure how/why you can’t see the point I made, …but it ain’t surprising. :neutral_face:

Maybe if the Norwich council recognised the other two tragedies, rather than prioritising on a non relevant to the UK case to jump on the left wing populist bandwagon.it would have been more appropriate.

Hope that helped.

I see no one mentions the Jo Cox murder. Right wing white man killed her. I guess you Tories forget that.

Darkside:

robroy:

Darkside:

robroy:

Hope that helped.

I see no one mentions the Jo Cox murder. Right wing white man killed her. I guess you Tories forget that.

Maybe somebody would have if it had been on the same day as the thread subject eh?
For you to say that is a bit off the subject…but not surprising. :smiley:

Wtf is this to do with PARTY politics btw ■■ :unamused:

[

[/quote]
Maybe somebody would have if it had been on the same day as the thread subject eh?

[/quote]
Lee Rigby wasn’t killed on the 24th May either eh?
George Floyd wasn’t killed on 24th May either
Manchester bombing wasn’t on 24th May either…

It is to do with party politics, because the BLM movement came to a head over George Floyd. Most who are offended by George Floyd being remembered are racist. Most racists are Tories.

Ffs :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing:
Maybe I should have checked the dates,.I just took the article I sent on face value, so my mistake maybe eh?
As for the rest of your generalizing ■■■■■■■■, that is just what it is…‘■■■■■■■■’.

Darkside:
[

[/quote]
Lee Rigby wasn’t killed on the 24th May either eh?
George Floyd wasn’t killed on 24th May either
Manchester bombing wasn’t on 24th May either…

It is to do with party politics, because the BLM movement came to a head over George Floyd. Most who are offended by George Floyd being remembered are racist. Most racists are Tories.
[/quote]
What an absolute load of sheeeite[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkside:
the BLM movement came to a head over George Floyd. Most who are offended by George Floyd being remembered are racist. Most racists are Tories.

Remind me who is it who’s saying that skin colour matters ?.Just like it ‘mattered’ when they replaced a functioning government with a commy run basket case in Rhodesia.
Remind me which party was it that chucked Powell undr the bus for supposedly being ‘racist’.