Wolfie's model trucks

Keep them coming wolfie I along with many others on here think they are brilliant.

Message for rayluv.why dont you go and play on the motorway and stop mithering us on here :arrow_right: .
excellent wheel nut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
If you need artistic design I have been busy with a couple of posters :stuck_out_tongue:

I like those Malc, they’re very tastefully done if you don’t mind me saying so. :grimacing:

Any chance I could use them if the occasion arises please? :wink:

dieseldave:

Wheel Nut:
If you need artistic design I have been busy with a couple of posters :stuck_out_tongue:

I like those Malc, they’re very tastefully done if you don’t mind me saying so. :grimacing:

Google is my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Stanfield:
Keep them coming wolfie I along with many others on here think they are brilliant.

Hear, hear!!

Stanfield:
Message for rayluv.why dont you go and play on the motorway and stop mithering us on here :arrow_right: .

:open_mouth: What, and spoil my fun?
I love his logic… he totally misses the title of the forum, then he spots a post with “model trucks” clearly written in the topic title, he thinks they’re crap, but yet he stays long enough to write a reply and suggests Wolfy’s topic is in the wrong forum. You just couldn’t make it up. :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Stanfield:
excellent wheel nut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

• 1 :wink:
    Do you think it might do the trick if we don’t feed him and give him a good dose of Malc’s spray just for good measure? :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:

dieseldave:

Wheel Nut:

Google is my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers Malc.

Thankyou chaps. I am about to add to my 1980s stalwarts stable again so watch this space!

rayluv:
Wolfie there crapn mate the pains [zb] you should go to the model section at gaydon mate there great there you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

Can I have that again but in ENGLISH please?

lol Ian - you’ll be lucky mate :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

bestbooties:

rayluv:
Wolfie there crapn mate the pains [zb] you should go to the model section at gaydon mate there great there you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

Can I have that again but in ENGLISH please?

The blokes just a ‘PILLOCK’, can’t even string a sentence together properly.If you are so good Rayluv let’s see the models you have made Reading his posts in other threads you would believe he was an expert on everything to do with Road Haulage. But as the great Blaster Bates said of an expert… EX is a has been and SPURT IS A DRIP UNDER PRESSURE.

keep up the good work Wolfie

John

Been a bit quiet recently cos I’m working full time again but heres a quick 1/50 I knocked out last week.

Excellent models Wolfie.I have only ever done one model and that was an italeri merc and it turned out ok but over the years it gathered dust and bits fell off it.I have a mercedes actros black edition italeri kit in the attic that i’m gonna drag down and start soon.Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming…they’re great!!

Al

hi wolfie this is my first time on this site& could,not beleive it when i saw your models,i used to be on for brain haulage many moons ago& have looked all over the place for scania 111,i saw oyour essex international its a cracker. i had the last 111 on brains before they went all renault,BJN 765T.was a great truck,i live in france now but still keep in touch with lots of old drivers. do you make them to sell? if so i would like it if you could let have some prices,hope i may here from you,all the best filinfrance…

Hi Fil, have a look at my website mate

www.nrmodeltruck.co.uk

And another one from the 1980s stable…

Another little job I had recently. Seems to have been nearly all 1/50 this year, not my favoured scale but its all good practice! 1/48 Smith kits. Not sure whether its a real livery or not, the client gave me a photo of summat similar and said like that please.

Heres another Emhar Bedford, a short wheelbase one this time…

And yet another animal commonly seen ‘down the docks’

nice one wolfie, want to sell it?.

hi wolfie great model ive finished my daf and trailer and ive just purchased a man formel 6 to do another albert hymas one and ive got a scania 143 and low loader to do busy busy :smiley:

nice one wolfie, want to sell it?.

Cheers but sorry its not for sale. I do build to order though, www.nrmodeltruck.co.uk