where is everyone

Slight change of plan, garden furniture was not up to my desired quality Vs price spec so have come home to drink lashings of vodka whilst the wife Hoover’s.
Just watching the dog dry ■■■■■■■ the cat which is quite amusing as always, especially as the other dog is about to get in on the action leading to a weird canine/feline centipede 3 way.

Promised to cook tea later so I shall be channeling my inner Gordon Oliver and drunk cooking a steak with a dashing of chef’s special sauce.

Dipper_Dave:
Slight change of plan, garden furniture was not up to my desired quality Vs price spec so have come home to drink lashings of vodka whilst the wife Hoover’s.
Just watching the dog dry ■■■■■■■ the cat which is quite amusing as always, especially as the other dog is about to get in on the action leading to a weird canine/feline centipede 3 way.

Promised to cook tea later so I shall be channeling my inner Gordon Oliver and drunk cooking a steak with a dashing of chef’s special sauce.

onions Dave , anyway on way down m5 so whereabouts are you :question: my girl said she’d pack me up for tonight as she popped over :unamused: wtf

the nodding donkey:
From the tone of dozy’s voice, I take it that he’s not on double bubble today… :grimacing:

I had a quiet and easy run down, and presently sitting in the sun, in a big queue waiting to get tipped. At £21 Pounds Sterling I’m not complaining.

Oh, and unlike the simpleton dwarf, I’m sleeping in my own bed tonight. If the loads not tipped (or pulled out) 5 hours before my 15 hours run out, I run back regardless. Wouldn’t want to miss that steak dinner…

Yes dozy, £21 P/H…

sorry to disappoint but with our ground breaking pay rise and our tax free allowances , night out money I’m on more than you , maybe only a pound / two but more

well it looks like the message has got out I’m not happy , and a few more are showing there faces

Mugs the lot of them. If every driver told their company to sod off on bank holidays then the places you’re delivering to would soon start to realise to plan better.

dozy:

Dipper_Dave:

onions Dave , anyway on way down m5 so whereabouts are you :question: my girl said she’d pack me up for tonight as she popped over :unamused: wtf

Onions yep, gonna use some red ones a little sweeter will balance out the stuffed mushrooms nicely.

Go ahead cardboard snacks ain’t the best but might take the edge off. She may be telling you something here though, a bit to much extra timber perhaps.

dozy:
well it looks like the message has got out I’m not happy , and a few more are showing there faces

I’m now watching 3ltr sierra’s racing wile sitting in the nice sunshine in Dorset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conor:
Mugs the lot of them. If every driver told their company to sod off on bank holidays then the places you’re delivering to would soon start to realise to plan better.

Typically blinkered reply as per usual, some of us do a different shift pattern to the (not so) norm Mon to Fri, 4 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off, 5 on 3 off and so on, and we’re (in most cases) reimbursed via a higher overall wage structure and extra holidays to compensate, so no not everyone working weekends/bank holidays as you so naively put it are mugs, and I for one couldn’t give a flying ■■■■ whether I’m working a BH or not.

This is Conors worst run for ages, 3 threads at least he can’t return to from this weekend alone.

To be fair we all have our own code we live to and if working a BH is for you either by rota or choice then fair doos.

splitshift:
Plain white units pulling Aldi trailers seem to be a regular sight around here over the bank holiday (Kent/Sussex area)

That’s because deliveries continue as normal due to their shops being open today. I’d be in too for them but it’s my last day off of my 3 off.

Conor:

the delivery is tomorrow at 8 am , so I don’t think the company I’m delivery to will be bothered

well that’s my b/ h day done :unamused: was going to stop in a layby but zb it I’ve stopped at Msa , parked up 15.00 for a 8 am delivery :unamused: , couldn’t plan a ■■■■ up in a brewery springs to mind , I could of gone home tonight and come down in morn , but that’s the problem with these big companies your not allowed to think for yourself , I’m off to bed , had enough

Conor:

Rather work them, get paid just over 2.25 salaried days pay for a 6/7hr shift, then with the days holidays I save throughout the year book an extra week off to have off with kids in half term in October.

Enjoy your evening In sedgemoor dozy Big Mac and large fries is it :smiley:

dozy:
now he’s only given me a tri to pick up ( one next to white d/d ) in the middle of a bloody lake :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , though you’d think the bloody idiot who dropped it would of done so on dry land ( I guess he has wellies / swimming trunks) :unamused: :smiling_imp:

There’s no way I’d be hooking up to that trailer unless the company provided me with wellies or the tug dragged it out for me.

mbax81:

Conor:

Rather work them, get paid just over 2.25 salaried days pay for a 6/7hr shift, then with the days holidays I save throughout the year book an extra week off to have off with kids in half term in October.

I don’t need the money. Get 33 days paid holiday a year so I don’t need the extra week off either.

dozy:
well that’s my b/ h day done :unamused: was going to stop in a layby but zb it I’ve stopped at Msa , parked up 15.00 for a 8 am delivery :unamused: , couldn’t plan a ■■■■ up in a brewery springs to mind , I could of gone home tonight and come down in morn , but that’s the problem with these big companies your not allowed to think for yourself , I’m off to bed , had enough

Just see the post tomorrow “HELP I parked in the wobbly box bit and when I was asleep they blocked me in the twunts”
Probably wont happen but would be ■■■■ funny lol :wink:

Conor:

mbax81:

Conor:

I don’t need the money. Get 33 days paid holiday a year so I don’t need the extra week off either.

Yeah, that superstar 18k a year you’re on must keep you in caviar and blow for every bank holiday you have at home. :laughing:

I don’t work in a bank and couldn’t care less if I work them or not. As for where everyone is, they were all clogging up the 66.

Conor:

mbax81:

Conor:

Fair enough, I’m delighted for you, but I don’t think I’m a mug for playing it to my benefit, and using my holidays when I want to.

I had a lovely jolly down to birmingham for 2 drops then redditch then stratford then back home…lovely and quiet out on roads.

Love weekends and bank hols, so much easier to get job done