Where in the world are you reading this?

Title say’s it all really, i know this has been done before but figure it’s the same lines as “who’s spotted who” “who’s going where” etc etc, and i think it is just interesting to know where people are in the world when they log on and what they are currently doing (e,g waiting to be unloaded/having their 9 hour daily rest in a MSA/on their way to…etc etc)

I’m actually at home in Spalding typing this as didnt get stuck on the A1 because of any llamas today :exclamation: :laughing: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation:

(Mod’s not sure if this is technically a bully’s thread so half expecting a drop kick over the fence :wink: :laughing: )

im in blooming Kelty

boring here n nout to do

Morningside, Edinburgh

Carlisle,■■■■■■■

I,m at home in Leicester but seriously considering going to the pub to get [zb]faced. Then seeing if anyone is interested in putting a contract out on Gordon Brown.

Wales, Middle of

Northamptonshire near silverstone

Paul

Am in Handsacre nr Lichfield , wishing I was working.

West Dorset, oooohhaaaargh :wink:

i should be in baghdad but in mortimer at the moment

Sat at the dining table at home in Manitoba. Trying to buid up courage to go to the court and plead my case.

bristol waitng for someone to bring me a fork truck so i can take it and others to derby. hurry up fella :frowning:

Reading this in a queue for the train at folkestone… again!

North Thailand … Isaan …
Where I hope will stay until UK economy recovers or
I run out of cash … !!!

Had to edit out the pictures as the HTML code was wrecking the forum layout - Rikki

can a mod sort out this page, its been screwed with cause of his sig

sat in the waiting room at tescos livingstone!

ski chalet opposite the lifts in Meribel, France, making the transition from day to evening by having a beer… or 2

At home in sunny Southport :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

parked for the nite near falkirk thinking beer or no beer?

Sunny Milton keynes