What motor do you drive 2020

m.a.n rules:
bloody hell dd the wheel base on the second van looks massive… I bet its like turning a ship around… :smiley:

p.s nice looking bit of kit though… got any internal pics ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mabey the pic makes it look longer…just a normal lwb master/movano .
fortunately having a profital hobby leaves me no time to play with lorries except a blast to euroland now and again to keep my eye in for the craic… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

m.a.n rules:
bloody hell dd the wheel base on the second van looks massive… I bet its like turning a ship around… :smiley:

p.s nice looking bit of kit though… got any internal pics ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mabey the pic makes it look longer…just a normal lwb master/movano .
fortunately having a profital hobby leaves me no time to play with lorries except a blast to euroland now and again to keep my eye in for the craic… :slight_smile:

glad your still keeping your hand in as a lorryist,we need jocks from paddyland to keep the immigration system alive … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kia Niro Hybrid.

dieseldog999:
range rover plus a few campervans in various stages of completion.
emissions,whale kissing,political correctness,tree hugging and the environment aint really up there on my list of things that concern me… :slight_smile:

You know there is a woman sat in your Range Rover?

My lovely Vauxhall Combo died last October, now driving a 12 plate Porsche Cayenne. Whoever bought it new had £19,964 of extras put on it. Lunacy, but nice for me. 89,000 miles on it should last me for a good number of years and as the 3 litre diesel will annoy Greta, it cheers me up.

nice to see your enjoying the rewards of your hard work young lady… hope the boating is going well. plenty of water around :wink: :slight_smile: d

Audi S3 top spec 64 reg .

m.a.n rules:
nice to see your enjoying the rewards of your hard work young lady… hope the boating is going well. plenty of water around :wink: :slight_smile: d

Funny you should mention the water shortage:-)

We have a 2006 Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI van, we did run a 2005 Pug Partner car as well but that was sold yesterday surplus to our needs and wont be replaced.

Pete.

Jimmy McNulty:

dieseldog999:
emissions,whale kissing,political correctness,tree hugging and the environment aint really up there on my list of things that concern me… :slight_smile:

You know there is a woman sat in your Range Rover?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id rather have her than a hairy assed 2nd man?? :slight_smile:
ive been letting her hang around with me for the last 10 years so that folk think im either loaded or have a 12" willy,

20191127_135756.jpg
If you took that VW on a tour of The Fatherland with that design DD, you’d get some second glances mate.
It’s a bit…Third Reich ish. :smiley:

Benjie83:

Rich T:
Just bought this about a month ago. A Cupra R petrol, replacing my tired Cupra Tdi.
Stilll gaining trust in it. Not easy to buy a 15+ year old car that hasn’t got a few hidden problems.

BAM [emoji91][emoji108]

Rare sight, especially as it ent been ‘STANCED’ an lost the original wheels [emoji19]

Always fancied one, but in the end I went ST 5 pot as I’m just too true to the blue, plus the audiesque tones with a decent system were just too hard too ignore at warp factor, even if the liners are a bit, erm chocolate [emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Blue Oval?
Got a Mk1 ■■■■■■ as a toy/2nd car but its for sale unfortunately due to losing the storage for it.

robroy:
If you took that VW on a tour of The Fatherland with that design DD, you’d get some second glances mate.

I shall be knocking in the door of my local vinyl print maker in the morning.

images.jpeg-53.jpg

dieseldog999:

You just broke the cool-ometer.

Shall we all agree upon a score greater than 10?

Rich T:

Benjie83:

Rich T:
Just bought this about a month ago. A Cupra R petrol, replacing my tired Cupra Tdi.
Stilll gaining trust in it. Not easy to buy a 15+ year old car that hasn’t got a few hidden problems.

BAM [emoji91][emoji108]

Rare sight, especially as it ent been ‘STANCED’ an lost the original wheels [emoji19]

Always fancied one, but in the end I went ST 5 pot as I’m just too true to the blue, plus the audiesque tones with a decent system were just too hard too ignore at warp factor, even if the liners are a bit, erm chocolate [emoji16]

Blue Oval?
Got a Mk1 ■■■■■■ as a toy/2nd car but its for sale unfortunately due to losing the storage for it.

Yeah Ford through an through sadly [emoji23]

Lovely, shame you gotta sell though, if I’d the money I’d be asking.
Always wanted a mk1, but for me the real dreams a m2 mex in yellow, either barking on carbs Harris stylee or ybt, be a tough choice lol.

Alas, that’s a lovely motor you picked up chap, hope your not going to up the ponies to much lol…

adam277:
Come on guys how can you all say hg tv v drivers do not get paid enough when your all have fancy motors :grimacing:

I’m doing my part by driving a cheap little scooter[/quote

Mines a motability car due to my disease.

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well that was as non pc as i could get away with as the original had a ■■■■■■■■ instead of the vw badge,though to be fair,i do have a golllywog hanging inside from a cord tied in a hangmans noose. ( a dolly hitch just didnt look right) and the numberplates say hitlers revenge across the bottom.

i do think that if they can ever use hitlers dna to clone the new leader of the 4rth reich then their slogan will be…" this time it will be different…no more mr nice guy" :slight_smile:

AndieHyde:

robroy:

I shall be knocking in the door of my local vinyl print maker in the morning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
make sure you get them to reverse it so the eagle looks over the right wing for the full effect… :wink:

55 plate Astra 1.7 cdti van,bought for 1400 with 53k on clock 3 years ago now on 123k ,50k miles on expenses for last firm,40p mile ,profitable lil motor