What motor do you drive 2020

AndieHyde:
I feel your pain, we chopped in our CLK 350 in last year for a new A Class
As it’s the Mrs. daily she felt the need for some extra help with the parking sensors and all the gizmos.
Although I quite like the A, the CLK was pure driving pleasure.

I will stick out my ML for a few more years yet.

I’ve never really been fussed either way about cars Andie, motorcycles were always my passion, but the CLK is the only car I’ve ever developed a real love of. I used to describe it as a silky smooth continent crosser! A few years ago me and the Missus went on a driving holiday across Europe, we had no itinerary and no specific targets to reach, we just drove where and when the urge took us. One of my lasting memories of the CLK was on a German autobahn travelling way north of 130mph having a normal conversation as it whispered along. Obviously the fuel gauge didn’t though! :smiley:

C300 cabriolet and I love it

I had a turbo fiesta until some daft woman tried to kill me in it so now I tootle around in my Merc

Just bought this about a month ago. A Cupra R petrol, replacing my tired Cupra Tdi.
Stilll gaining trust in it. Not easy to buy a 15+ year old car that hasn’t got a few hidden problems.

Weekend cruiser as it sits in yard while i,m away all week.

Come on guys how can you all say hgv drivers do not get paid enough when your all have fancy motors :grimacing:

I’m doing my part by driving a cheap little scooter

adam277:
Come on guys how can you all say hgv drivers do not get paid enough when your all have fancy motors :grimacing:

I’m doing my part by driving a cheap little scooter

Mine is for my family as I have a baby and one on the way. Needed the boot space and fuel economy so the Mondeo won hands down

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I drive a 2013 fiat doblo postman pat van for work and general tatting around. For the weekends and trackdays I drive a 380bhp supercharged honda civic type R. :sunglasses:. On the road there aren’t many things that can keep up with it.

adam277:

yorkshire terrier:
Suzuki bandit 650,and it has to be real bad weather not to use it,motorcycles are there to be ridden not sunny Sunday toys in my opinion.
Also got a very old vw Passat as a family hack that I occasionally use for work when I have a lot of stuff to take to the truck otherwise I’m a true biker…

You trying to suggest I’m not :grimacing:

:smiley: :smiley: not al all mate

I ride a Honda CB 500XA (2013, I also own a Honda HRV RS, 2019, it has a 1.8L engine diff spec to the UK version… I also own a Mitsubishi Pajero exceed 2018 I believe that’s the Mitsubishi Shogun SG5 or SG6 back in the UK

Merc CLC diesel
Have a bike for sunny Sundays and another for track days.
Also a Panda diesel for the wife to run around in and take the dogs out.

Rich T:
Just bought this about a month ago. A Cupra R petrol, replacing my tired Cupra Tdi.
Stilll gaining trust in it. Not easy to buy a 15+ year old car that hasn’t got a few hidden problems.

BAM [emoji91][emoji108]

Rare sight, especially as it ent been ‘STANCED’ an lost the original wheels [emoji19]

Always fancied one, but in the end I went ST 5 pot as I’m just too true to the blue, plus the audiesque tones with a decent system were just too hard too ignore at warp factor, even if the liners are a bit, erm chocolate [emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Ldv pilot. Cheap. Can be fixed with a hammer and gaffer tape.

I drive a 300bhp corsa e vxr :unamused:

blue estate:
2009 Focus style 1.6 petrol estate

Also a 2006 Transit connect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a honda cbr1000 and a 1.7 diesel astra. both owned and paid for.
a car is a car It gets you from a - b
what I don’t get is trampers and I know a few who spend £1000s on a top of the range bmw merc etc.
then all it does is sit in a carpark all week while there away.
waste of a decent car in my eyes

range rover plus a few campervans in various stages of completion.
emissions,whale kissing,political correctness,tree hugging and the environment aint really up there on my list of things that concern me… :slight_smile:

E320 CDI…built like a tank, has had a fair share of use, but takes me to Bulgaria and back every year…well maintained with full service history…everything has to work in my cars, so if its broke, it gets fixed, hence its in the garage at the mo for a gearbox rebuild, cos it got water inside it, had the rad changed, and a gearbox service but didnt clear the fault of slipping gears…i dont see a need to change it, but i do to maintain it…as i believe in Better the devil you know, than the one you dont.

Geoffo:

Silver_Surfer:

Geoffo:

Don’t own a motor bike, but I drive this (Mercedes C Coupe).

Bit close to the garage door drive! [emoji33]

I’ve got a 15 year old Vectra 3.2 V6 gsi I’ve owned since new with 130k on the clock, bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Still goes like stink and upsets the Audi and Bimmer new boys when you smoke them, which I only do very rarely nowadays. [emoji23]

Still got about 10cms between car & garage door. Just enough space to open the boot.
Btw, love them old Vectras.

Yeah, still like the look of the Vectra C and it’s been bullet proof in all the years I’ve had it. Got it new as a pre reg for £14K, list was about £21K. That 3.2 v6 is the best engine Vauxhall made apparently although it is thirsty. Still remember when I first got it being naughty on the M6 toll at about 06:00 on a Sunday morning when it first opened, thought I’d gone back to the future. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bloody hell dd the wheel base on the second van looks massive… I bet its like turning a ship around… :smiley:

p.s nice looking bit of kit though… got any internal pics ?

m.a.n rules:
bloody hell dd the wheel base on the second van looks massive… I bet its like turning a ship around… :smiley:

p.s nice looking bit of kit though… got any internal pics ?

Asking DD for internal pics… you’re a brave man :open_mouth: