What do I need to buy?

well winters coming and its best to be prepared for an unexpected night out especially when your on urban inner city multidrop work.
you never know the minute.
possibly they could add it into a seperate module for the newbies before they start tramping?
the best way to know what you need to get through a day,or night is to head out with absolutely nothing,by the next morning,you will deffo know exactly what you should have brought with you.

1st night out.jpg

urban diesel fairy.jpg

dcpc module.jpg

Beetlejuice:
You sound like a bit of a know-all ,the OP should not listen to such ramblings .

Be prepared until you know the job .

I’m def not a know it all.
I see ppl go to day work pretty much like this

It’s completely unnecessary I think even doomsday preppers would raise an eyebrow xD
I might be wrong though and I confess the only reason I work is so I can pay off my debts so I can quit and go travelling with nothing other then a small backpack and a 500cc motorcycle that has a small topbox.
All I can say is when I passed my test I got all of the stuff and more that was recommended on here and I use pretty much none of it. Heck that £20 Phillips truck atlas hasn’t even been opened.

Re-reading what I wrote I’d just like to make clear that I don’t expect the OP to travel ridiculously light like I choose to but just don’t buy all the crap on here because people on this board recommend it.
Also Bettlejuices points are all invalid as he is just rambling.

adam277:
… Also Bettlejuices points are all invalid as he is just rambling.

Both you and Beetlejuice have valid points if you both read each other’s posts tolerantly, then you’ll see for yourselves. :smiley:

There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to the OP’s question because the size of the bag and the amount of kit in it will depend on the particular job and how much pre-planning for eventualities the OP cares to do.

:bulb: I really don’t get why this topic is turning out this way, surely there’s better entertainment in the main forum than discussing the contents of a driver’s work bag. :wink:

adam277:

Beetlejuice:
You sound like a bit of a know-all ,the OP should not listen to such ramblings .

Be prepared until you know the job .

I’m def not a know it all.
I see ppl go to day work pretty much like this

It’s completely unnecessary I think even doomsday preppers would raise an eyebrow xD
I might be wrong though and I confess the only reason I work is so I can pay off my debts so I can quit and go travelling with nothing other then a small backpack and a 500cc motorcycle that has a small topbox.
All I can say is when I passed my test I got all of the stuff and more that was recommended on here and I use pretty much none of it. Heck that £20 Phillips truck atlas hasn’t even been opened.

Re-reading what I wrote I’d just like to make clear that I don’t expect the OP to travel ridiculously light like I choose to but just don’t buy all the crap on here because people on this board recommend it.
Also Bettlejuices points are all invalid as he is just rambling.

Contact your G.P you have bellenditus ,A failure to realise you have to much drivel to spout .
What a lol :unamused:

Keep it simple at first chap.

Phone charger/USB lead.
Cash.
2 or 3 pens.
Pack of wipes.
PPE.
Torch.

Dependant on your type of work you will soon learn what you will further require.