What car do you drive?

59 Focus 1.6.
My ■■■■■ is > average.

I drive a T reg 1.8 mondeo LX i needed a car quick
After wrapping my modified Astra Convertible around Bambi on the way to work on sunday night

Thetaff2:
:laughing: and that just ■■■■■■ on his bonfire!!

dieseldog999:
+1…
some of the posts on this are utterly pathetic,and defy description as to the lack of gumption of the poster/newbie or not.what to take on a night out,what satnav(again and again and again),if I gave someone a job and they asked me pish like what you read here,they would be back out the door before their bum saw the seat…no doubt some of mine included,but where do you draw the line? …just take the good with the banal/gormless/idiotic/bad?? :confused:

Dan Punchard:
Your forgetting its Christmas no ones been out much and running out of real rubbish to talk about !

yoyo5:
:frowning: You have got two choices mate Take it or leave it,.,. the whole point of this Forum is to put across a broad spectrum from many different views, and that is what it does.,. so there`s your choice. Bye Bye then.

At least I’m not totally alone :laughing: PLEASE NOTE!!! ONLY RELEVANT POSTS QUOTED :laughing: :wink:

Did you know…YoYo when spoken and spelt is why O why O - think about it :wink: …made me laugh anyway (pointless I know but :unamused: there you go)

I have a 14 plate Nissan Navara Tekna myself.
However its a company vehicle not mine.
Cheers Welly

Suedehead:
59 Focus 1.6.
My ■■■■■ is > average.

Nothing wrong with a 1.6, used to have a 1.6 Astra :wink:

Range Rover Classic LSE 4.2,1994. Is there anything else worth having? :smiley:

BMW 330i

bald bloke:

kindle530:
Golf GTD 170bhp, not bad for a diesel!

A mate of mine has one same engine too, very nippy I must say.

Good motors they are, pretty quick but still good for 50+ mpg

I’ve got a '01 Xsara Picasso 2.0 hdi, big enough to chuck the family and camping gear in, cheap enough to not care about it and gets 50-52mpg without trying. The most astounding bit is, I bought it with 125k on the clock, it’s now on 141k and it hasn’t broken down! Totally un-french like!

selby newcomer:
BMW 330i

Very nice, I’m changing mine next year and I really fancy a 2 door 3 series Beemer but a coupe not a soft top as I pull a wobbler and need a bit of weight.

Merc CLK 2lt 2000 just hit 1000 on the clock

GPZ 500 nice little toy

2006 Jaguar X-Type. Everywhere I arrive to work at I always get “Agency must pay well” :smiley:

I think that this stuff should be in Bullys part of the forum.Some of you guys have well good cars,lorryists are being paid too much those days. :stuck_out_tongue: I have a Citreon C5 diesel,quite a nice motor.IMO,though I would rather paraglide or canoe than drive.

bald bloke:

selby newcomer:
BMW 330i

Very nice, I’m changing mine next year and I really fancy a 2 door 3 series Beemer but a coupe not a soft top as I pull a wobbler and need a bit of weight.

Bald bloke, that’s not a soft top, it’s a metal folding roof, quite impressive the way it folds away. A 330d would be ideal pulling a wobbler, I had a 330d before this one, great motor.

alamcculloch:
I think that this stuff should be in Bullys part of the forum.Some of you guys have well good cars,lorryists are being paid too much those days. :stuck_out_tongue: I have a Citreon C5 diesel,quite a nice motor.IMO,though I would rather paraglide or canoe than drive.

Its a snow plough some of us are needing at the moment :smiley:

2010 Scott Spark 60 XC

selby newcomer:

bald bloke:

selby newcomer:
BMW 330i

Bald bloke, that’s not a soft top, it’s a metal folding roof, quite impressive the way it folds away. A 330d would be ideal pulling a wobbler, I had a 330d before this one, great motor.

Yep sorry I know what you mean.

selby newcomer:
BMW 330i

Wow, just WOW, that’s nice, I see why you enjoy working for tesco:grin:

Some of you lads are on too much money :smiley:

yorkshire terrier:
Some of you lads are on too much money :smiley:

I’m not :smiley:

my trusty steed for the last three years now, '03 Peugeot 307 1.6 petrol, I would drive that thing until the wheels fall off but as the second offspring will be due mid-summer, it will be time to replace it with something roomier and equipped with a/c :cry: