What car do you drive?

b
image.jpgthe A4 Quattro V6 is for sale now .bought a 2.0 S3 Quattro instead ,still top spec though :laughing:

dri-diddly-iver:
How is this going to lighten things up :unamused:

What would lighten things up for me is banning/blocking stupid threads and pointless quote after quote after quote :unamused:

What REALLY would actually lighten things?

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian
Spanish…and the rest :unamused:
all other ridiculous regular posts

Why not start the new year with - REAL and GENUINE threads/posts about truck driving now!!! Not the [zb] who just passed you FFS

Yes I’m on a rant because I’ve just read through previous posts and can’t believe I’ve actually wasted my life reading them in the first place :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and read again to prove I was right :open_mouth: :unamused:

I really hope someone will back me up and I further hope I’m not on my own with this :question:

+1…
some of the posts on this are utterly pathetic,and defy description as to the lack of gumption of the poster/newbie or not.what to take on a night out,what satnav(again and again and again),if I gave someone a job and they asked me pish like what you read here,they would be back out the door before their bum saw the seat…no doubt some of mine included,but where do you draw the line? …just take the good with the banal/gormless/idiotic/bad?? :confused:

dieseldog999:

dri-diddly-iver:

What would lighten things up for me is banning/blocking stupid threads and pointless quote after quote after quote :unamused:

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian

Why not start the new year with - REAL and GENUINE threads/posts about truck driving now!!! Not the [zb] who just passed you FFS

Yes I’m on a rant because I’ve just read through previous posts and can’t believe I’ve actually wasted my life reading them in the first place :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and read again to prove I was right :open_mouth: :unamused:

I really hope someone will back me up and I further hope I’m not on my own with this :question:

+1…
some of the posts on this are utterly pathetic,and defy description as to the lack of gumption of the poster/newbie or not.what to take on a night out,what satnav(again and again and again),if I gave someone a job and they asked me pish like what you read here,they would be back out the door before their bum saw the seat…no doubt some of mine included,but where do you draw the line? …just take the good with the banal/gormless/idiotic/bad?? :confused:

Your forgetting its Christmas no ones been out much and running out of real rubbish to talk about !

525 Gets me home quickly but more importantly quietly

dri-diddly-iver:

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian

+1 Too.

Trucknet is not what it used to be. :frowning:

■■■■■■■■ - back stabbing - slanging matches - newbies asking a newbie kind of question and being shot down in flames instead of giving a polite answer even if it’s for the 1000th time!

…Just to name a few other things. :unamused:

Thetaff2:

DAF95XF:

Thetaff2:
This beast!! :confused:

ST Stu?

Yes mate :wink:

Sweet, had a 2.5 V6 MG ZT but it got written off :frowning:

Thetaff2:

maga:

A4 black edition

That looks stunning did you use clay on it or just a polish?

spent a weekend t-cutting, clay barring then adding 5 layers of high def wax.

well worth the hard work as dirt/salt doesn’t stick and i only have to hose it down for it to be looking like that again :smiley:.

maga:

Thetaff2:

maga:

A4 black edition

well worth the hard work as dirt/salt doesn’t stick and i only have to hose it down for it to be looking like that again :smiley:.

What’s it look like without the dodgy Instagram filter though?

maga:

Thetaff2:

maga:

A4 black edition

You did a great job on it mate it looks amazing hats off to you.

Heres my baby revo stage 4+ around 420/430bhp de catted lowered brembo brakes short shift kit uprated springs and shocks poly bushed,section 59 exhaust not sure how fast as i never go over 70 :wink:…the merc is my every day driver its an E320 cdi sport 7 speed tiptronic

image.jpg

1970 Fiat 500
Not used everyday but used every week.

My Mondeo, parked next to someone’s caravan :wink:

Golf GTD 170bhp, not bad for a diesel!

gtd3.jpg

:frowning:

dri-diddly-iver:

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian

:frowning: You have got two choices mate Take it or leave it,.,. the whole point of this Forum is to put across a broad spectrum from many different views, and that is what it does.,. so there`s your choice. Bye Bye then.

one of these except mines blue, drives as nice as any car i,ve ever owned

BtxVmgfCMAIpPdo.jpg

Vw Corrado vr6 - thousands spent on the thing and used daily.
Mk2 Golf 16v - factory resto.
Mk2 Polo with a 1.6 16v engine - track and hill climb.

2008 vauxhall vivaro and a suzuki tl1000r

4.4 v8

kindle530:
Golf GTD 170bhp, not bad for a diesel!

A mate of mine has one same engine too, very nippy I must say.

Lmao

May as well admit this. I’m 34 and drive a 1l T reg micra.

I also have an 09 crafter which is my campervan, though.