its a track car :slight_smile: lairy is the point :slight_smile:

you can follow the build here:
imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. … 15d663e202

qwakers:
its a track car :slight_smile: lairy is the point :slight_smile:

you can follow the build here:
imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. … 15d663e202

OK, I’ll let you off! :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking good pal, far better than green…
Best of luck with getting it finished, I’m pretty crap at that! :laughing:

qwakers:
my new toy, halfway through a respray and new suspension…

That motor rings a bell with me, sure I know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 plate astra 2.0 bi turbo ELITE. Bought from new. worst waste of money ever! don’t get me wrong the car is mint but i was blind to the depreciation haha!!! bought new for 30k. any guesses what its worth now a few years down the road :frowning: :blush:

never mind live and learn ■■■■ knows why any one buys cars new though maybe ya’ll as stupid as me hehe

Ergot2005:
14 plate astra 2.0 bi turbo ELITE. Bought from new. worst waste of money ever! don’t get me wrong the car is mint but i was blind to the depreciation haha!!! bought new for 30k. any guesses what its worth now a few years down the road :frowning: :blush:

never mind live and learn [zb] knows why any one buys cars new though maybe ya’ll as stupid as me hehe

An Astra? I reckon you’ll be lucky if its 10K!
But the way I look at the resale value of a car is, forget it. Drive the car for as long as you want. I just bought a Jag XF and peope were saying to me “Oh, keep the miles low to keep your resale value up”. To which I say “■■■■ that”. You buy a car to drive. To get you around and enjoy. Not to think of it as an investment.
Not driving your car to keep the miles low for the higher resale value is a bit like not shagging your girlfriend to keep her tight for the next guy

The-Snowman:

Ergot2005:

never mind live and learn [zb] knows why any one buys cars new though maybe ya’ll as stupid as me hehe

But the way I look at the resale value of a car is, forget it. Drive the car for as long as you want. I just bought a Jag XF and peope were saying to me “Oh, keep the miles low to keep your resale value up”. To which I say “[zb] that”. You buy a car to drive. To get you around and enjoy. Not to think of it as an investment.
Not driving your car to keep the miles low for the higher resale value is a bit like not shagging your girlfriend to keep her tight for the next guy

Haha Snowy, that’s brilliant!

I agree with you, if you buy a car, you could clearly afford it at the time, why cry about what it’s worth when you’re finished with it?

I’m just in the process of doing man maths, trying convince myself I could run a SLK, what with me being a modern metro in touch with his hair dressing side…

Mine and my lad’s motor at a recent local car show
A nice smooth V6 and a loud snarling V8, guess what one is mine :laughing: :laughing:

The-Snowman:

Ergot2005:

But the way I look at the resale value of a car is, forget it. Drive the car for as long as you want. I just bought a Jag XF and peope were saying to me “Oh, keep the miles low to keep your resale value up”. To which I say “[zb] that”. You buy a car to drive. To get you around and enjoy. Not to think of it as an investment.

yep about 9-10k

love the car though it does me and the family very well. think i’ll keep it until it dies though lol. next car will be a nearly new car i think let some one else take the forecourt hit for me lol. i have been looking at getting a nissan 350z for me and leave the missus with the astra

alfa man:
A nice smooth V6 and a loud snarling V8, guess what one is mine :laughing: :laughing:

I’m gunna say the merc , but that RS5 is a beast ! Awesome cars probably the best looking Audi imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoggie89:

alfa man:

I’m gunna say the merc , but that RS5 is a beast ! Awesome cars probably the best looking Audi imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeh mate the merc, but the great thing is my lad leave the audi a my place when he’s working away so I get to give it regular exercise. :wink: :wink:

Golf GTD… Got it on a personal lease deal. £199 a month for 2 years

I’ve got a bit of a thing for Golfs, this is my 8th over the years

Its a great car, has loads of kit, great performance and good mpg.

A 9 year old Renault Clio, 120k miles and still going somehow!

05 pug 407 and 09rl Renault kangoo

SsangYong Tivoli XLV and a Toyota IQ

My new car 2.0 GTI full FSH mot till next sept and 101,000 miles not bad for £400 :grimacing:

Daytrunker:
My new car 2.0 GTI full FSH mot till next sept and 101,000 miles not bad for £400 :grimacing:

Can’t go far
wrong with a Golf

Picked this up Tuesday, its the first car I’ve had that could be called quick, what a difference it makes :laughing: Its just so urgent and willing, its awesome for such a dinky little thing!

F-reds:

Picked this up Tuesday, its the first car I’ve had that could be called quick, what a difference it makes :laughing: Its just so urgent and willing, its awesome for such a dinky little thing!

I thought you were coming off the road to run the office, not a salon :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

F-reds:

I thought you were coming off the road to run the office, not a salon :laughing:

I’m fairly sure I’ve got a lot of that in my future Jay! Luckily I’ve got broad shoulders, I can take it :wink: