What car do you drive?

Got a 2010 public killing Passat that has done less than 4 thousand mile this past year and only done 49 k from new that failed it’s MoT because of corroded front discs so today changed discs and pads and when done put all the gear away only on cleaning up to discover an anti rattle spring or what ever they are called so out came all the tools again. Upon inspection I think a good wire brushing after a clout with a big hammer would have solved the problem but really should of had a look prior to putting it in for the test.

the maoster:
Please tell me that ain’t one of them Godawful Velsatis (sp) Tango?

What you mean? :confused:

Ah, so you’re the one that bought one! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Sorry for being think i don’t have a scooby what you are on about lol

tango boy:

the maoster:

I think he’s mocking your choice of wheels . :wink:

tango boy:

the maoster:

Just yanking your chain buddy. You don’t see many of them Velsatis on the road. I’ve actually driven one and as far as cars go they do everything that a car is supposed to do. It’s just that for Renault they were judged to be an unmitigated disaster in terms of sales. A top nob at Renault claimed that they launched it twenty years too soon and the world wasn’t ready for it! :smiley:

Clues in the name really :slight_smile:

We also have a Mini Cooper, my van and a Skoda Octavia estate with permanent 4x4 we use for taking the dog places

the maoster:

tango boy:

the maoster:

Just yanking your chain buddy. You don’t see many of them Velsatis on the road. I’ve actually driven one and as far as cars go they do everything that a car is supposed to do. It’s just that for Renault they were judged to be an unmitigated disaster in terms of sales. A top nob at Renault claimed that they launched it twenty years too soon and the world wasn’t ready for it! :smiley:

Ar right lol thought you might of ribbed me more over the the Jag Mondeo

M3NXN:
Clues in the name really :slight_smile:

What kind of cars a NXN? Never heard of it

1935 Riley Kestrel 12/4. Just a bit older than me and a lot older than the VW Alltrack that I’m normally seen in.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:
Got my GF this toy for her birthday. Obviously she’s had to spend some serious time on her knees since!

I was exactly the same with my missus and like you said ‘if I’ve bought you a new motor I ■■■■ well expect you to put a new laminate floor in the kitchen’.

Toddy2:
I fancy a change - no idea what to go for - they all seem to look the same these days?

Finally picked one - BMW 428i M sport

2.2D SE auto

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

raymundo:
Got a 2010 public killing Passat that has done less than 4 thousand mile this past year and only done 49 k from new that failed it’s MoT because of corroded front discs so today changed discs and pads and when done put all the gear away only on cleaning up to discover an anti rattle spring or what ever they are called so out came all the tools again. Upon inspection I think a good wire brushing after a clout with a big hammer would have solved the problem but really should of had a look prior to putting it in for the test.

My Passat (1.9tdi) has over 180k miles. Engine sweet as a nut. Uses no oil or water between services. No rust. Interior and trim showing it`s age tho…Should go on for years, but not too sure I trust it any more. 60miles each way to work…

An 07 Gmc Sierra 1500 pickup truck. 5.3ltr v8 kin 14mpg.

I got one of them F150s with the ecoboost twin turbo thing in it Jimmy, it’s supposed to be economical, but it gets about the same as yours, mind you it goes like excrement off a digging implement, so I’m happy with it.

Got this last week. 2.2TD Jaguar XF. One comfy bugger to drive!

JagXF.jpg

This thread is great, it really does show us drivers are underpaid! :laughing:

my new toy, halfway through a respray and new suspension…

qwakers:
my new toy, halfway through a respray and new suspension…

Please spray those gold wheels back to silver or something other than gold! :open_mouth:
And I’ve got far more of a project than that on the go, or not! :blush:
(1968 Mini Marcos)