W.T.f.

Juddian:
Not a single ■■■■■■■■ it either, any of those bags could come flying off possibly injuring a nun on the way to a foundling’s home carrying a basket of kittens.

Or worse, an orphanage for sick children

I was passed on a roundabout near Southall by a transit drop side like that a few weeks back. As it went passed I thought that looks overloaded and light on the front end. I saw it again a few roundabouts later having pushed a car onto the roundabout, presumably unable to stop.

What a load of pansies you lot are…theres room for another ton of cement on top of that, pile it on… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
What a load of pansies you lot are…theres room for another ton of cement on top of that, pile it on… :grimacing:

and 4 bottles of sherry for the Sheilas…

or is that the wrong advert?

axletramp:

Heisenberrg:
Look I sent my mate to collect the cement whilst I went to get the bricks.

Never mind the bricks - that’s an interesting old bicycle.
Look at the front forks angle and the rod - and - stirrup brakes working on the inside of the rims;-)

The chain is too slack… definitely a PG9 offence

You can see the bed straining away from the crewcab :wink: that is the usual snapping point on those vehicles.

I would have broken the pallet down and spread the load forwards.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was a long time back, but IIRC being in The Ram Tavern at Silvertown, someone came in and said about a crash on the Canning Town flyover. A saloon car had a second hand engine from a scrapper wedged into the boot somehow, gone up the flyover slope, the steering went airborne, and curtains for the driver.