Wheel Nut:
Is that a Foot Long?

You wish…

biggriffin:

Wheel Nut:
Is that a Foot Long?

You wish…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if i told you the length of mine,then you would think i was talking in centimeters…
however.
i reckon she looked in here for advice for a first night out,with her downfall being she saw some of dozys posts and what he survived on,hence the subway and a can of pepsi…the only thing missing was the layby and terrys chocolate orange… :slight_smile:

She’s one fine looking woman in every sense, everybody’s cup of tea, has everything a man could want

Bigtruck3:
She’s one fine looking woman in every sense, everybody’s cup of tea, has everything a man could want

A 12 inch ■■■■■? :open_mouth:

toonsy:

Bigtruck3:

A 12 inch ■■■■■? :open_mouth:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres no way id be chopping 2 inches of off mine to end up like that… :open_mouth:

Hang on…

Some of us can still move to Sweden. Which doesn’t look like a bad idea, from where I’m looking…

the nodding donkey:
Hang on…

Some of us can still move to Sweden. Which doesn’t look like a bad idea, from where I’m looking…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im there for a few months every year.
theres similar top tottie that look like air stewardesses working in the checkout tills.
adolfs ayrian legacy lives on,their either blonde with glowing skin,or black hair and blue eyes a la boys from brazil style… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:
Hang on…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres similar top tottie that look like air stewardesses working in the checkout tills.
adolfs ayrian legacy lives on,their either blonde with glowing skin,or black hair and blue eyes a la boys from brazil style… :slight_smile:

*Franticaly Googling ‘cheap air travel to Sweden’" …

the nodding donkey:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:
Hang on…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
the indigenous population does not have the culture of fat single parents wearing mumblers hanging around the shopping centres ,and the only ones looking like that are the taliban type families which are also pouring in there like a cancer to the major city areas.
overall its a great place to be ,especially if you were younger looking to make a life.

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:
Hang on…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
the indigenous population does not have the culture of fat single parents wearing mumblers hanging around the shopping centres ,and the only ones looking like that are the taliban type families which are also pouring in there like a cancer to the major city areas.
overall its a great place to be ,especially if you were younger looking to make a life.

What they don’t go shopping in there P Jams

nope,not that you would notice the way the uk is overrun with the mumbler wearing slovenly mingebags.

dieseldog999:
this needs to be a stickie.
every single requirement for that 1st night out planned or unplanned.
( if planned,duck tape,and a shovel may also be needed)

youtube.com/watch?v=kj8bXlhOJH0

And plenty of tissues.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk