removed

Removed

you know what you need dont you ■■ A decent DD , that’s what !!! :wink: :wink:

Nice story after reading 3 times i can see a dd is a second driver and a squawk box is that american and what was your friends ripped sorry spin the bull and rip the pee . so i guess its my age but if your not American then you must be a Rocknrola going to the gig, i did see 1 years ago on the M25 and he had a plate on the back of his trailer saying that he would not respond to anyone that flashed him in, why he felt the need to state that i can only guess that not only was he a driver he was also a rock star. i would love to be a rocknrola so i can understand what your saying but i have only ever driven ■■■■■■ vans never an 18 wheeler Semi like to see the photos . hey only joking nice trip if ever you need a dd i,ll fly back to Blighty

mjbaron:
Day 4. Warsaw-Chelm.

No great shakes here, i run round to the pick up piont and pick up my DD, and we turn and head south east for the bot=rder crossing town of Chelm, on the way down, the roads are ‘interesting’ bad to worse, to new, to shocking, to ok, you get the picture, we arrive at a bit of a crap hole, and squeeze into a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ near a small supermarket, and head off to bed, no hotels here, so its 2 up in the cab unfortunatly.

No hotels in CheÅ‚m? Well, thats interesting…

google.co.uk/search?sugexp= … che%C5%82m

There is even one at the very border in Dorohusk :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

don’t need the hassle so don’t talk like a septic tank, all right John

nothing to do with that, smart arse

Just sent a Telex to H H and he was made up that you called him smart