Tupe

dozy:

bald bloke:

dozy:

peirre:
Don’t tell me José (aka Dozy) is having employment issues, now the bar in Spain he started working at before Xmas has taken over by another bunch of Brits :unamused:

WI was retiring to Spain , but as I said elsewhere you bloody brexit racist idiots put paid to that for now , :unamused: , but Anna’s , yvettes , Dominic,s amendments will recind article 50 , people’s vote & you leave idiots can ■■■■ off back to your caves , and me and Mrs can move ahead with our lives , plans , emigrate & live in Spain
For now I’ll enjoy my retirement with Mrs & little woody

UTG Dozy :wink:

Yes bb , looking forward to beating Sunderland in semi & trip to Wembley , be good to have a successful team in Bristol :wink: :laughing:

“Another successful team in Bristol” you obviously meant to say !! COYR

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

dozy:

peirre:
Don’t tell me José (aka Dozy) is having employment issues, now the bar in Spain he started working at before Xmas has taken over by another bunch of Brits :unamused:

WI was retiring to Spain , but as I said elsewhere you bloody brexit racist idiots put paid to that for now , :unamused: , but Anna’s , yvettes , Dominic,s amendments will recind article 50 , people’s vote & you leave idiots can ■■■■ off back to your caves , and me and Mrs can move ahead with our lives , plans , emigrate & live in Spain
For now I’ll enjoy my retirement with Mrs & little woody

Y am I a brexit racist idiot,because I dont want to be part of a federal state,run by a bunch of stupid probley ex stobart like people,no I’ve had enough of mass immigration bringing down the wages filling the housing stock,getting dole money to send home,if that makes me racist well so be it.i dont like fish,so I must be racist,and y are you trying to leave?had enough have you,low wages long hours, long waiting times at the docs(not the port docks) what is little woody.i take it you have the toy from toy story,to Spain and beyond

Little woody

What is it?

I’m glad my vote for brexit had some use then… Theresa May is screwing up what I voted for, but it’s disrupted Dozy’s retirement, so that’s a win in my book.

109LWB:
I’m glad my vote for brexit had some use then… Theresa May is screwing up what I voted for, but it’s disrupted Dozy’s retirement, so that’s a win in my book.

+1^^^^^^^> :smiley: