Trucking Hell TV show

On tonight’s episode, Winching operation, got to put my hard hat on justing case cable breaks and cuts me in half, :unamused:

Drempels:

grumpyken52:
I got asked by a family friend with a property rental company to be their expert valuer on Homes Under the Hammer . All pre scripted and agreed values .
Fortunately I had a European trip come up so I escaped that one .
I have appeared on the big and little screen several times over 40 years for various reasons .
An extra in the film Virgin Soldiers, several appearances in Havoc/ Crash compilation videos when on rescue duties at motorsports events .
An educational documentary about noise when I worked for a fabrication company. A documentary about the world sea fishing championships when I was a steward . A brief interview on Britain’s got Talent when I was chaperoning some kids taking part ( I was a licensed chaperone for kids in performing media or sports events ).
Lots of waiting about , repeating stuff over and over all for a very short section if it’s even used at all.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sometimes this site is brilliant! I neve knew there was such a thing as the world sea fishing championships, let alone stewards for it! How on earth do you do that?! :open_mouth:

I was once a steward,on the national team championships…held on the river trent,around Nottingham and Newark.
Basically you’re watching for sculduggery.

on last night’s ‘trucking hell’…one of the trucks that came to the rescue of the stricken artic was a mighty 143! :smiley: i think it was about to tow the wrecked unit away.