Truckers on BBC

starts tonight at 9…

Well I’ve managed to watch the first 10 minutes and what a load of crap so I’m now watching Educating Yorkshire

gazsa401:
Well I’ve managed to watch the first 10 minutes and what a load of crap so I’m now watching Educating Yorkshire

Agreed. Even the wife says it’s ■■■■.

Not Stephen Tompkinsons finest hour.

Ken.

Yup, Cant believe I missed 5 minutes of Family Guy for that dross… :unamused: didnt really expect too much to be honest.

whens stobart back on :smiley:

What a load of [zb]

Absolute crap just making a complete mockery of trucking

i think its got legs myself
it is a comedy after all

hitch:
i think its got legs myself
it is a comedy after all

The beginning it said BBC Original British drama I think it’s another cheap unrealistic view of road haulage and give outsiders a incorrect view of the industry

Hell’s bells! I watched the first 15 minutes before getting annoyed by its stupidity and stereotypes. The original Truckers ( Pickard Freight Haul anyone?) was a bit of a parody in ways but it didn’t take the urine like this load of cobblers!

It’s crap! And have breaks on bay!! Where did they get there info from!

Some top totty on it !! :smiley:

Rubbish + 30 Lol.

Cheers

Welly

Looks like the beeb have done it again, wasted a shed load of tax payers money on a load of crap that is.
Have actually watched all of it, only because I am sat here gobsmacked at how bad it actually is.

+1

Endit:
Hell’s bells! I watched the first 15 minutes before getting annoyed by its stupidity and stereotypes. The original Truckers ( Pickard Freight Haul anyone?) was a bit of a parody in ways but it didn’t take the urine like this load of cobblers!

I stopped watching after 10 minutes and watched the first episode of the proper 80’s series instead as i have them on dvd , far better and better wagons in it :smiley:

So I take it you guys think that stob arts is how the trucking industry should be portrayed. Do me a favour its a comedy drama lighten up or press that thing called the off button

dowahdiddyman:
Have actually watched all of it, only because I am sat here gobsmacked at how bad it actually is.

I’m still in shock & so is the misses , comedy or not , it was poor …

Andydisco:

Endit:

I stopped watching after 10 minutes and watched the first episode of the proper 80’s series instead as i have them on dvd , far better and better wagons in it :smiley:

I thought the wagons were the only believable characters in it. :laughing:

Mike-C:
Some top totty on it !! :smiley:

thats why i taped it so i can fast forward to the “interesting” bits