Truckers on BBC

muckles:

Andydisco:

Endit:
Hell’s bells! I watched the first 15 minutes before getting annoyed by its stupidity and stereotypes. The original Truckers ( Pickard Freight Haul anyone?) was a bit of a parody in ways but it didn’t take the urine like this load of cobblers!

I stopped watching after 10 minutes and watched the first episode of the proper 80’s series instead as i have them on dvd , far better and better wagons in it :smiley:

I thought the wagons were the only believable characters in it. :laughing:

na cause he did a slide in the square and it was 90% to the trailer next min it was 45%

only flick to it twice and thought ■■■■ take total ■■■■■■■■ bring back the Muppets in green

chaversdad:

Mike-C:
Some top totty on it !! :smiley:

thats why i taped it so i can fast forward to the “interesting” bits

that’ll be the end credits then :laughing:

I am hoping tonights episode was purely to introduce the characters, the totty and the tossers. Works so far, although you could probably base the series on a farm, a garden centre or a plumbing company

you lot need to lighten up its a comedy drama not a [zb] documentry i bet ya dont watch emerdale cuz its not a true to life farming program ffs chillout

Carl:
you lot need to lighten up its a comedy drama not a fxxxxxx documentry i bet ya dont watch emerdale cuz its not a true to life farming program ffs chillout

Benny Hill. Jasper Carrot. Steptoe and Son. Only Fools and Horses. Love thy Neighbour. On the Busses. That’s comedy

Bloody good trampin jobs they got lol home every night haha

what a fantastic program a true depiction of life on the road lol.so how many of you watched it and was disgusted about how we were portrayed,well if your one of these people you need to chillout its a tv show its not meant to be serious weve always been a pain in the arse to the genaral public embrace this and you will see the light cuz once the thumb up ya arse is out youll see the job in a whole new light :wink:

I quite liked it yes it could be set in any particular industury. Sitting in a waiting room in tesco purfleet ain’t exactly going to make riveting tv.
Think about it lorry driving is a pretty mundane boring job at least they had done a bit of research trucker tizer going over on driving time

Like some say, it was a COMEDY drama and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The first 10/15 minutes were crap but think I will stick with it :blush:

6/10

I loved the bit when he was tailgating the Corsa at 75 and in the next shot they both got passes by a Scanny!

Nezza:
I loved the bit when he was tailgating the Corsa at 75 and in the next shot they both got passes by a Scanny!

That was probably the funniest bit , think it was on Irish plates …

kemaro:

Nezza:

That was probably the funniest bit , think it was on Irish plates …

He was heading for the boat!! :grimacing:

I’m no TV critic but on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being a blank screen and 10 being “Only Fools and Horses” open bar or chandelier scene) I would give it a 6/10.
Two points of that are for the eye candy (women aint bad either).

Some moments of mild titilation but could do better.

“Underpass Patty” :slight_smile:

As an opener not bad, laughed quite a lot, so will continue to watch for the time being.

Calm down chaps it’s a tv programme. The main point will be the characters, it’s just set in a trucking company. It’s a bit like when I was in the army and soldier soldier was on, with that ■■■ robson green. For anyone in the business it’s cringeworthy, for the rest it’s just another show.

Complete and utter rubbish. The whole lot of them hadn’t got a brain between them.

Dave the Renegade:
Complete and utter rubbish. The whole lot of them hadn’t got a brain between them.

The writer must have looked on these forums plenty like that here.

Slackbladder:
Calm down chaps it’s a tv programme. The main point will be the characters, it’s just set in a trucking company. It’s a bit like when I was in the army and soldier soldier was on, with that ■■■ robson green. For anyone in the business it’s cringeworthy, for the rest it’s just another show.

This

Am gonna watch it later on iplayer judge for myself.

Nezza:

Even the irish are getting in on the act!