Truckers, Affairs, Double Lives And Liars

two to tango? as a male i found the physcological impact harder to deal with. although i said it was tempting whilst i was on the road that only came after my ex’s first ‘few’ indescrestions. the lack of confidence and self-esteem can follow some pretty wierd paths.

not everyone who plays away treats their spouse like a doormat

totally agree big d, however the guilt can sometimes get the better of u, so it’s easier not to play away. did’nt need to then and certainly don’t need to now… with a 20 year age difference between my lady and my sef i just don’t have the energy and proplus only lasts so long. lol. :smiling_imp:

blueisland:
totally agree big d, however the guilt can sometimes get the better of u, so it’s easier not to play away. did’nt need to then and certainly don’t need to now… with a 20 year age difference between my lady and my sef i just don’t have the energy and proplus only lasts so long. lol. :smiling_imp:

try proplus and red bull :smiling_imp: :laughing:

biggusdickusgb:

blueisland:

try proplus and red bull :smiling_imp: :laughing:

and what’s those blue coloured pills called… :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

tried red bull but found spill too much when going gets faster!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

blueisland:
tried red bull but found spill too much when going gets faster!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i like the cut of your jib young man :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rog wrote and what’s those blue coloured pills called… tried em rog but they stained the whites on the hot wash perhaps the ariel tabs will do better!!!
[/quote]

I WASNT CHEATING

After reading this topic I think my partner is TRUCKERWIDOW. Although she says it isnt her nearly everything corrospones.

Long story cut short I slept with a close friend when we were NOT together. She came to visit me in a hotel in london. Now if I was with my partner then yes I could understand but at that point we were not together so it is NOT CHEATING.

I have never cheated and will never cheat.

here we go again this is going to get good :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jessicas dad:
here we go again this is going to get good :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

■■■■!!! Nothing … was sure this would ‘get lively’

TheBear:

jessicas dad:

■■■■!!! Nothing … was sure this would ‘get lively’

can’t see what all the fuss is about myself :laughing:

any more for anymore■■? just when we all thought it was safe to go back into the water.the only cheating i ever did was at monopoly…ever played strip monopoly :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

YES IT WILL BE GETTING GOOD, WATCH THIS SPACE. ESPECIALLY NOW I’VE READ SOME OF KIERRAN’S OTHER POSTS.

Just accused my wife of being a closet TN poster. :open_mouth:
Now…which one? :unamused:
She’s always apparently been computer illiterate, but well, she can be a bit sneaky at times. :smiling_imp:
Nah. She couldn’t manage it…could she? :confused: :open_mouth: :laughing:

And by the way, on a more serious note, in all my years on the road I never saw drivers on the pull and certainly never thought about it myself. And I’m going back to the days when we were all much more in each others’ company on nights out - in digs.
Long hours, hard graft, all I wanted then was a wash, a feed, and bed. :unamused: :laughing: