Hoping someone can help

Hello

My name is Helen and I am trying to find a lost relative of my Husband. Her name is Alyson robb and is a truck driver. It would be really useful to find her as we have a special party coming up and would love her to come. Please if anyone knows her can you tell her my e-mail address helenhorrocks@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Helen

In which area are we talking about :question: :question: as it may help

Do you know who she drives /has driven for :question:

Hi and welcome to trucknet, more info would help your search, hope all turns out well for you.

Thanks for your replies. Alyson is now in her 50s. All we know is that she use to drive from north of England to Spain. At one time her and her (ex) use to run there own company of trucks. We think she then worked for someone else but no idea who.

What sort of era/time period was this?

This might get more attention in the old timers forum as it may jog some memories.

helly100:
Thanks for your replies. Alyson is now in her 50s. All we know is that she use to drive from north of England to Spain. At one time her and her (ex) use to run there own company of trucks. We think she then worked for someone else but no idea who.

Very rare for a women of that age to work as a lorry driver so shoudnt be difficult to track down.

I have only ever known one women of that age working as class one driver. Dont know her name but she’s very tall and skinny, agency driver i think with transline. I always see her in Argos at eurocentral. Always moaning when i see her but i reackon she was a looker 20 years ago.

Maybe these could help? maybe other similar sites?

ladytruckdriversuk.com/

Many moons ago i used to work with an Alyson at Wilson Transport at Boroughbridge (now Reed Boardall) last time i saw her was 20 years ago - she was married/living with a guy work subbed for Hargreaves and had a Space Cab 3600, think he was called Billy.

pavaroti:

helly100:

Very rare for a women of that age to work as a lorry driver so shoudnt be difficult to track down.

I have only ever known one women of that age working as class one driver. Dont know her name but she’s very tall and skinny, agency driver i think with transline. I always see her in Argos at eurocentral. Always moaning when i see her but i reackon she was a looker 20 years ago.

An Alyson Robb worked out of the Shanks McEwan depot in Coatbridge (Lanarkshire) for a company called Asco, for about a week on agency, back round about 2003/2004.
Tallish, english, slim woman with short grey hair. She was an excellent driver on the artics and had done european work for years, she said. Back then she was definitely in her 50’s. Nice woman, but god she loved a moan!

Thank you all for your help. I will keep on looking, glad some of you knew her