Trucker Jay and his class one

Shouldn’t be on break when you start to drop a trailer…

Maybe he trained here?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQcw1Qrvkbw

jaylea:
So I’ll make another video to show how I messed up and that it was pointed out to me by people on YouTube. Then I’ll not be doing videos.

I admire you mate. Coming into this den of lions and admitting publicly you made a mistake takes some doing. Much respect to you.

By the way I’m not sure you should stop. Lots of people enjoy your content and from what I read your channel is very well received. Be a shame to undo all your hard work.

Times like this its best to say nowt. Have a ponder for a day or two. Regroup then get back on the donkey. :smiley:

In the meantime have a great weekend Jay

Scribe:

jaylea:
So I’ll make another video to show how I messed up and that it was pointed out to me by people on YouTube. Then I’ll not be doing videos.

I admire you mate. Coming into this den of lions and admitting publicly you made a mistake takes some doing. Much respect to you.

By the way I’m not sure you should stop. Lots of people enjoy your content and from what I read your channel is very well received. Be a shame to undo all your hard work.

Times like this its best to say nowt. Have a ponder for a day or two. Regroup then get back on the donkey. :smiley:

In the meantime have a great weekend Jay

Thanks scribe, I have deleted the last few video in the hopes it hasn’t been downloaded and sent to my company (like last time) I If I still have a job next week ill be amazed.

The ■■■■■■■ state of him when you see his reflection in the mirror :laughing: Calling people all sorts to the camera from the safety of his cab as well.

Grade A weapon

jaylea:
I If I still have a job next week ill be amazed.

If anyone on here tries to ring your Firm and get you sacked…they really are a complete ■■■■■■ and loser!

Scribe:
What you going to do? Complain to Maxi Haulage because you didn’t like the lads video? Have a word with yourself. :open_mouth:

Sounds like you wish him ill will mate? And then some…

Bit harsh if you ask me. He’s just a young lad working his apprenticeship, enjoying his job and he wants to tell the world about it. I can remember how that felt. My mates hated it when I started driving. We didn’t have social media then so they got to enjoy it first hand. :smiley:

Yes he dropped a clanger. But he dodged a bullet and no one got hurt.

Yours is the sort of attitude which keeps a lot of people from taking an active part in TruckNet, I’m sad to say.

Was a time not long ago when netiquette decreed if you had nothing positive to add to a topic, you didn’t add anything.

Evolution I guess.

I’m going to point the commissioner towards these videos because its driving with out due care and attention for me like I sed concentrate on what your doing not what YouTube want to see.

Jack-knife:

Scribe:
What you going to do? Complain to Maxi Haulage because you didn’t like the lads video? Have a word with yourself. :open_mouth:

Bit harsh if you ask me. He’s just a young lad working his apprenticeship, enjoying his job and he wants to tell the world about it. I can remember how that felt. My mates hated it when I started driving. We didn’t have social media then so they got to enjoy it first hand. :smiley:

Yours is the sort of attitude which keeps a lot of people from taking an active part in TruckNet, I’m sad to say.

Was a time not long ago when netiquette decreed if you had nothing positive to add to a topic, you didn’t add anything.

Evolution I guess.

I’m going to point the commissioner towards these videos because its driving with out due care and attention for me like I sed concentrate on what your doing not what YouTube want to see.

^

Peter Smythe:
Maybe he trained here?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQcw1Qrvkbw

Wtaf :unamused:

jaylea:
Thanks scribe, I have deleted the last few video in the hopes it hasn’t been downloaded and sent to my company (like last time) I If I still have a job next week ill be amazed.

Always more jobs out there. They only do it because their lives are so empty so they need to feel it with meaning and sense of self importance. You’ve got a good thing going though.

Funny how the original Youtube link has been removed by “the user” Maybe feeling a little bit embarrassed

Lancsdriver70:

jaylea:

If anyone on here tries to ring your Firm and get you sacked…they really are a complete ■■■■■■ and loser!

Yep. I mentioned that earlier in the thread.

Jack-knife:

Scribe:

Evolution I guess.

Your mother would be proud of you pal.

Best point them at me too. And a great deal of other drivers, all of which have dashcams constantly filming. The difference is in how that captured footage is used later. Or more often, not used. This lad uses his to make video’s and fills in with a gimble mounted PoV camera when he’s not driving?

So I’m not sure where you’re coming from there :question:

Beetlejuice:

Name calling? Your going to call people names? :unamused:

I thought we were dealing with adults here.

My bad.

Scribe:

Lancsdriver70:

jaylea:

Jack-knife:

Scribe:

Evolution I guess.

Best point them at me too. And a great deal of other drivers, all of which have dashcams constantly filming. The difference is in how that captured footage is used later. Or more often, not used. This lad uses his to make video’s and fills in with a gimble mounted PoV camera when he’s not driving?

Beetlejuice:

My bad.

No it seems we are dealing with low life grasses.

Scribe:

Lancsdriver70:

jaylea:

Jack-knife:

Scribe:

Evolution I guess.

Beetlejuice:
Slimey [zb]

My bad.

This quote is not me .It is Jack knifed post .are you drunk ?

No mate I don’t drink.

Sorry about that. No offence meant.

jaylea:
Read some of the comments on here but going bed so I’ll read the rest later. Well yes I did major mess up, however I’d like to explain how it happened. And also Not I’m stopping doing videos for at least 6 months with exception to promotional, ones already uploaded but not published and one more video to point out how I messed up and point out how dangerous it could have been.

It was news to me when I saw comments on the YouTube channel I genuinely. Didn’t know I had messed up. I passed my test a year ago then didn’t use it til recently I was taught BLANK break legs air number plate king pin. I genuinely got it mixed up also I thought when the handbreak was on the trailer breaks were on. Nobody explained to me that it’s not the case. So I thought the trailer wouldn’t go anywhere. When your instructor lets you practise while he’s on the phone probably didn’t help. Hold my hands up [zb] up but certainly won’t do that ever again.

I’m not particularly a fan of yours, in fact, I’ve openly criticized you before. But credit where its due, fair play to you for holding your hands up there.

Scribe:
No mate I don’t drink.

Sorry about that. No offence meant.

His reply /quoted post is broken .So i can see the problem.
hopefully a mod will fix it.I cannot stand busy body grass types like that .
Unless someone is drink driving or blatantly dangerous there really is no need to say he would contact the firm or the commissioner .Jack-Knife ,Must be a stobart truck stop photographer or some other loser type !

jaylea:

Unfortunately there are some tossers that probably would ring your firm up to point them in the direction of your video, although they wouldn’t be drivers who would do that, nobody would want to see you lose your job. You really need to be more careful on what you do post, if your employer sees you doing something dangerous or breaks their safe systems of work you really have no leg to stand on. Your driving as I mentioned is no different to how any of us first started so no one will knock you for that, but to drop your trailer like that would have best been edited out. If you have taken it down then you have done the right thing. Good on you for admitting your mistake, you have certainly gone up in my opinion for what it is worth.

There are some holier than thou ■■■■■ on here. He dropped a bollock, no bridge was hit, no truck was bent and nobody was hurt this time. I’m sure he will learn from it. Nothing to see here.

MickM

Beetlejuice:
His reply /quoted post is broken .So i can see the problem.hopefully a mod will fix it.

Yeah I missed that. Cheers pal.