Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

How you doing Backsplice just to remind you what you are missing!!! Same truck diferent Temp ? all the best Ron

Hope you had plenty provisions and firewood down in the shed Ron …looks like nasty weather over there …you can have my share…keep the long johns on mate

Mah Salam

Greetings from the Shed ,

image.jpg

I called in at Jona’s , A series ERF rebuild is coming along just fine !! It’s a credit to his dedication to get this truck to a very high standered and this takes time , running alongside his business , I opened the NS door and it had the new fresh smell of the ERFs that I remember from way back the cab interior has been refurbished with new bonnet and seats door trim roof lining etc , it is being rewired prier to fitting the cab onto the chassis , the photo,s I took do not do it justice !! it’s a cracker Ron .

ronhawk:
I called in at Jona’s , A series ERF rebuild is coming along just fine !! It’s a credit to his dedication to get this truck to a very high standered and this takes time , running alongside his business , I opened the NS door and it had the new fresh smell of the ERFs that I remember from way back the cab interior has been refurbished with new bonnet and seats door trim roof lining etc , it is being rewired prier to fitting the cab onto the chassis , the photo,s I took do not do it justice !! it’s a cracker Ron .

No ‘like’ button on here Ron, but good to see you posting again, particularly with Jona’s brilliant example of seventies trucking.

John

John West:

ronhawk:

No ‘like’ button on here Ron, but good to see you posting again, particularly with Jona’s brilliant example of seventies trucking.

John

Hi Ron,
Its coming along nicely Jona’s ERF, could do with that left ■■■■■■ in Trans Arabia livery eh?

Keep em Rolling

Salahm Alykum Ron …good to see you back behind the wheel the snow will be all gone now so it,ll soon be as warm as the KSA you,ll need to aircon the shed ■■?

Mah Salam

backsplice:
Salahm Alykum Ron …good to see you back behind the wheel the snow will be all gone now so it,ll soon be as warm as the KSA you,ll need to aircon the shed ■■?

Mah Salam

image.jpg

Garden’s looking great Ron !!

We are always in the garden when the sun shines , the getogether are fun times with the families , Ron

Michael Jones had with him ? A large brown paper parcel for a presentation to COOKIE 1 ? I missed this but I will find out what is was , Cookies ERF looked good !

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Life’s flash backs ?

Looks like you had a great time Ron …the F89 would look better pure white though …keep hangin on to the handle bars !!! take note that your bike is beside the Rollers ■■?

P1370626.JPG

backsplice:
Looks like you had a great time Ron …the F89 would look better pure white though …keep hangin on to the handle bars !!! take note that your bike is beside the Rollers ■■?

image.jpg

I notice the Beeeezzza was originally registered in Scotland …you can Run but you can’t hide Ron the super sleuth saw it ■■?

You are corect Backsplice , in fact it came from the Isle of Bute , the photo below is of that very same place it looks Beautiful as you well know Scotland is , Ron

Every picture tells a story

Backsplice , that bike is a showpiece , says me with my tonge hanging out !! I have owned and road the A 10 and sold both the A7 dropped on my foot ? My flault , The Shooting Star was easy to kick off loverly bike , the Road rocket below was another good bike sold that too ■■ Get one and come over we could have a ride to the Isle of Bute ,

Alas Ron …I never did get to own a motor bike ever and the only time I rode one was one day at the Allisons Tpt depot in London where one of the local lads had a 250 BSA i seem to remember it was a sort of burgundy color I took it up and down the yard a couple of times and that was the end of my biking days …salahm