TomTom trucker case

I’m on my second ebay (or maybe they were Amazon affiliates, not sure offhand) hard shell carry case (neither hold the screen mount) and both started smelling like mouldy bread/food inside, I can only assume it’s the glue they’ve used to attach the cloth to the plastic, after my first one did it I binned it and pinched the Wifes newer but slightly smaller one and now that’s going the same way too, the case is always in my day bag and nothing in my daybag smells and it’s the inside of the cases that’s smelling not the outside.

Anybody else had this?

biggriffin:
Keep it in the box it came in.
Or is that obvious.

The original box is unlikely to be designed for repeated opening/closing and can be relied on to fall apart after a couple of months. They also have a tendency to be designed so that charger cables etc can only be fitted in when brand new and folded just as they came from the factory, which gets harder to achieve every time you use it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Reef:
I’m on my second ebay (or maybe they were Amazon affiliates, not sure offhand) hard shell carry case (neither hold the screen mount) and both started smelling like mouldy bread/food inside, I can only assume it’s the glue they’ve used to attach the cloth to the plastic, after my first one did it I binned it and pinched the Wifes newer but slightly smaller one and now that’s going the same way too, the case is always in my day bag and nothing in my daybag smells and it’s the inside of the cases that’s smelling not the outside.

Anybody else had this?

In a word - No.

Might be a hygiene issue - residue from your hands or somesuch?

Roymondo:

Reef:

Anybody else had this?

In a word - No.

Might be a hygiene issue - residue from your hands or somesuch?

Really?

So that’s how it is eh.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I seen a nice pink handbag on e bay the other night
It would be ideal for your sat nav and mount and other bits and pieces
like condoms , always handy if you meet other nice drivers

ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Messe … Sw7UJbCwPw