Latest satnav.

Choice of two dezl 770 and TT6000 trucker.
I think garmin is the winner with 7inch screen and better truck navi.
TT got better live traffic which cost 49£/yr, no multodrop planning?
Now dezl770 cost in halfords only 320.
Will use on multi drop only in UK for now.

Thanks

I have the Tom Tom and prefer Garmins overall. The Tom Tom does have the facility to do multi drop planning, but have never used it.

NickW88:
I have the Tom Tom and prefer Garmins overall. The Tom Tom does have the facility to do multi drop planning, but have never used it.

I have the tomtom and also not used the multi-drop planning, as I can’t see the point.
It takes seconds to put my next drop in, and if I did plan a route, it would go ■■■■ the moment my planner called me! :laughing:

So overall they’re similar in planning route for truck.How about rest places.

parmoz:

I don’t tramp pal, and know the area I do multi-drop in, so don’t take any notice of the SatNav for rest places.
So can’t help there…
But there was a thread on here a few weeks back saying you could get the TomTom6000 direct from TomTom cheaper than any retailer. I didn’t pay much attention to it, as I’ve already got one. But someone here will probably be able to find it easy…

Jump to it people! :grimacing:

Yeah but don’t have any old tt device unfortunately.

Evil8Beezle:

NickW88:

I have the tomtom and also not used the multi-drop planning, as I can’t see the point.
It takes seconds to put my next drop in, and if I did plan a route, it would go ■■■■ the moment my planner called me! :laughing:

Up until today I had a planner that could plan what to do at the weekend, plan what’s for tea and then plan going home. That was about the sum total of the planning lol

! :open_mouth: :exclamation: :arrow_right: !

:smiley: just realize tt offer better option for connecting dash cam to the same charger when deal doesn’t.
Try get tt tomorrow withe discount :slight_smile:.

Evil8Beezle:

parmoz:

I don’t tramp pal, and know the area I do multi-drop in, so don’t take any notice of the SatNav for rest places.
So can’t help there…
But there was a thread on here a few weeks back saying you could get the TomTom6000 direct from TomTom cheaper than any retailer. I didn’t pay much attention to it, as I’ve already got one. But someone here will probably be able to find it easy…

Jump to it people! :grimacing:

Here you go.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=128137