Todays view from behind the windscreen

One from Monday this week. I’ll give you a clue, it’s Italy

Is this on the way back up to the Mont Blanc tunnel ?

OwenMoney:
Is this on the way back up to the Mont Blanc tunnel ?

Was going to say that.Looks like it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My view for the last hour, M6 car park J3-4, first upload err how can you point picture the right way?

A22 Brenner Pass - but I’m guessing this time, as I can’t find this particular stretch of road with a pipe coming down the valley like that… :confused:

switchlogic:
One from Monday this week. I’ll give you a clue, it’s Italy

If someone can sort out driver shortage, it’s you, with your photos. Driving schools should pay you something. :slight_smile:

Brennerpass_nordrampe.jpgPoints to Winseer I think . Dr.Google threw up this alternate image of the Brenner. Not an angle I have ever seen it from . Too much being dodgy at night I think. Now all we need is Superstar SwitchLogic to grace us with his almighty presence and declare us all numpties.

Chagford in Devon…

I was gonna say somewhere in Donny just for the hell of it.

yourhavingalarf:
Chagford in Devon…

I was gonna say somewhere in Donny just for the hell of it.

Nah, that’s my next destination. Check it out using the postcode in street view! I’m scared [emoji47]
Photo was at persimmon site in Truro.

Lower street is what’s on my address. Think I’d better dump the drag in a layby before I get there.

nomiS36:
Lower street is what’s on my address. Think I’d better dump the drag in a layby before I get there.

We’ve had bigger than that down er drive.

Oh you’ve heard that one as well [emoji23]
Turns out no access to chagford off the A30 on the A382. Says use A38. Rang office and said the detour adds 35 miles and the site contact won’t answer his phone. They said does that compromise getting rest of the drops off. I said yeah so they said sod it, bring it back [emoji3] dodged a bullet there I think. Off to dawlish now.

Not today, but a ■■■■ good view out in the fields around Blandford

WST Through the Windscreen.JPG

Not quite the windscreen but ….

OwenMoney:
0Not quite the windscreen but ….

Making my mouth water. Already eaten though.

Loading in the grounds of Elton John’s house.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Just parked opposite my house.

Nice spot in Norway to park for the night & dinner & a morning swim before the slog south.

flickr.com/photos/3862291■■ … ed-public/

Too knackered when I get in from work to fanny about on TN, so some from last week.

What’s left of the Hardside Cafe…

Barely an hour later, taking a 45 on the banks of Ullswater.
4.jpg
And who said lambs were meek? This stubborn larl git wasn’t in a hurry for anybody…