TNT kingsbury Hub

i hope tonight goes better than that ■■■■■■■■ last night , i spoke to them three times on that stupid phone they have and it wasnt till 4.30 that they told me they couldnt get the system to accept my name …ffs makes you wonder how i got in the place if it wouldnt accept it … dont get me started on the getting out issue … :confused:

they even gave me the wrong bay number on that pole thing when i went in , 218 instead of 346 ffs they aint even on the same side of the building .

The old hub in Atherstone was a doddle. Just run from Croydon to Atherstone and back. Never had any problems in the 8 years I was there, and the chef was a good cook, especially his Spanish Omlettes, lovely food at great prices. :smiley:

is that older woman still at atherstone canteen ? you know the one , before you’ve finished talking shes forgotten what you said . carol i think shes called …

canteens shut by the time i get in there usualy…yes the company slogan shoud be “sure we can balls up” not just sure we can lol they said at on point kingsbury was quing up to the garden center on the main drag in to the place

Hello, Yes i got on ok a part from it taking me 1h 10mins to do 300 yards awell but i must of been one of the lucky one i got out at 0440 only 1h 10min behind !! should of been out at 0330
Thanks for all your help

regards cv

bowser:
is that older woman still at atherstone canteen ? you know the one , before you’ve finished talking shes forgotten what you said . carol i think shes called …

She was still there 18 months or so ago bless her :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Them canteen girls are darlings, if your running late give em a ring and they’ll plate summat up for you. Didn’t do the waistline much good at the time though :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the roast dinner was a tasty treat as i remember , could have done with being a bit hotter but good none the less …

and for some reason i was addicted to the sausages … :blush: