Tilting the cab on an ERF ecx

Not sure about others but lifting the grill comes naturally to me , and if your doing a job and then you need the grill up it’s a load of jacking off all over again :laughing: :wink: :blush:

Punchy Dan:
Not sure about others but lifting the grill comes naturally to me , and if your doing a job and then you need the grill up it’s a load of jacking off all over again :laughing: :wink: :blush:

Yes. that’s fair enough but on the Iveco you don’t need to lower the jack again to open it as it has already been crushed to bits :laughing: (exaggerating a bit)

Punchy Dan:

The handle for the cab pump on an ERF clips inside the grill, so you have to open the grill to get the handle out :wink:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:

The handle for the cab pump on an ERF clips inside the grill, so you have to open the grill to get the handle out :wink:

I know who will disagree :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:

I know who will disagree :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

I think he is sulking down in the pit :unamused: :unamused:

Punchy Dan:
Is that it Bking ,wrong again so you just don’t reply . :unamused:

Iam still waiting Bking .

Punchy Dan:

Punchy Dan:

His busy trying to work out how to tilt the cab on a Bedford TK

Come on Bking man up ,or is this another thread like Iirc the turbo one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bump

pete smith:

Punchy Dan:

Punchy Dan:

His busy trying to work out how to tilt the cab on a Bedford TK

Try a TL or have you not got that far in the alphabet yet?

Punchy Dan:
Come on Bking man up ,or is this another thread like Iirc the turbo one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Volvo had a front grill hydraulic bypass and some body had the foresight to bolt one onto some crap ERF.
SO was never fitted as a standard fixture.Its even the same bloody valve that was fitted to an FL7.
WTF you talkin about.
The amount of Scania grills that were crushed because some dork tilted the cab without lifting the grill and you think some two bit company like ERF would fit this as standard?
I should co co.

Bking:

Punchy Dan:

Volvo had a front grill hydraulic bypass and some body had the foresight to bolt one onto some crap ERF.
SO was never fitted as a standard fixture.Its even the same bloody valve that was fitted to an FL7.
WTF you talkin about.
The amount of Scania grills that were crushed because some dork tilted the cab without lifting the grill and you think some two bit company like ERF would fit this as standard?
I should co co.

So that is some co-incidence, someone bolted a Volvo Interlock onto Dan’s brothers ERF, and someone else managed to bolt an identical one onto my ERF??
and the Workshop Manual I recently acquired has miraculously had some pages inserted into it showing a picture of a Volvo part■■?

Toddy2:

Bking:

Punchy Dan:

WTF you talkin about.
I should co co.

So that is some co-incidence, someone bolted a Volvo Interlock onto Dan’s brothers ERF, and someone else managed to bolt an identical one onto my ERF??
and the Workshop Manual I recently acquired has miraculously had some pages inserted into it showing a picture of a Volvo part■■?

Whats the part number?

Bking:

Toddy2:

Bking:

Punchy Dan:

WTF you talkin about.
I should co co.

Whats the part number?

who cares - you gonna tell me it doesn’t exist ■■
FYI - I just got the manual back out, no part number given, but if you want to check, the picture is Fig 10, on page 6-8.5 in Volume 2. referred to as Bypass Valve.
Also, there is a hydraulic circuit diagram on page 6-10.3 where it is shown as item 4 in Fig 3

I do remember the grille interlock on the FL10’s I used to have. Luckily I never had any ERF’s. I also remember the first flat top F12 we had that you had to prop the grill open with a brush.

My EC11 has the very same grill interlock