The classic 12-metre tandem spread-axle tilt

Hi Harry,

thanks! Yes, i showed various Pictures in the Forum here and there.
You’re right, a friend of mine has the White flat Roof Volvo F10. We were two times in Gaydon with both trucks.
The Trailer gets only a litte make up, no Restauration. I want to Keep the condition it has now.
Yesterday i changed the Position of the king pin and it Looks much better now.

Regards
Jörg

Scania141LBS:
Hi Harry,

You’re right, a friend of mine has the White flat Roof Volvo F10. We were two times in Gaydon with both trucks.
The Trailer gets only a litte make up, no Restauration. I want to Keep the condition it has now.

Regards
Jörg

Brilliant! I thought it was your friends volvo, both stunning trucks. The trailer looks superb behind the 141, you must be very pleased with it!.

Keep the pictures coming please!

Thanks again, Harryvr6.

There are spreadies…and then there are spreadies! Robert

h8.jpg

ERF-NGC-European:

:open_mouth: I bet that would have been a nightmare job, strip down the entire tilt superstructure and then stow it away in a purpose made box compartment underneath the trailer, closing it all off using the head and tail boards!! … and only then can you start to load the trailer back up again!! :laughing: No thanks!

bullitt:

ERF-NGC-European:

:open_mouth: I bet that would have been a nightmare job, strip down the entire tilt superstructure and then stow it away in a purpose made box compartment underneath the trailer, closing it all off using the head and tail boards!! … and only then can you start to load the trailer back up again!! :laughing: No thanks!

It’s no surprise that these didn’t really catch on. Whenever I’ve done complete tilt strips I’ve either been able to stow the superstructure as part of the load, or strap it down on top of the load. At least with this invention use could choose whether to stow it all beneath or on top. Imagine coming through Calais today with a trailer like that :open_mouth: ! Robert

Scania141LBS:
Hi Harry,

Regards
Jörg

Hi jörg.

Well you are werry close to perfektion here! Look really really good! Have you looked at some shows for 2018 yet? I havent drived my 81 one meter this year dad took it for its yearly inspektion and thats al. Need to get my trailer ready for 2018. Just landinglegs and painjob so soon. Maby you will come to Sweden,there is a great vintage rally for trucks in the south of sweden :smiley:

Danne

Hi Danne, i would like to go to Sweden but at the Moment i can’t make any plans because the Family is growing and i don’t know what the future will bring. There are a few Festivals in Germany that we will visit but i’ve to see if it is possible to go so far with my wife, my son and two Dogs :slight_smile: I’ll contact you when we’ll go there. Is it the Pearl-Rallye that you are talking about?

Regards
Jörg

Hi Jorge
What a fine looking outfit. Great job Sir… :sunglasses:
Ready to load for a trip to Doha.
GS

Hi GS Overland,

thanks for your nice words.
A trip to Doha, that would be a real adventure, especially in these days… :confused:

Regards
Jörg

Not a tilt but could be if some one has some doors for sale

Nick bull:
Not a tilt but could be if some one has some doors for sale

And a proper 40-footer too, by the look of it! Robert

Hey,
Here two more, pitty of the single tired blue.

Eric,

Hey, sorry for quality, My first company mid '70’s.

Eric,

tiptop495:
Hey, sorry for quality, My first company mid '70’s.

Eric,

Some fine examples there Eric :sunglasses: . robert

getimage2.jpg

ib7.jpg

A very nice example from Paul Gee :wink: :sunglasses: . robert

A02632.JPG

:smiley: