The classic 12-metre tandem spread-axle tilt

Hey,

Sorry not a tilt, but still in use, especially built for airfreight in the late '70’s.

Eric,

Hey,

Again no tilt but a fridge, but a wide spread spring twin tired type, With a Sifo Thermo king and Indenor (Peugeot) diesel engine. One of the last before the 5 axle 44 ton came common here.

Eric,

Hi Eric,

i really would like to put it on my Scania during a Festival this year! :grimacing:
Do you come to Lohne this year?

Regards
Jörg

This one ticks all the boxes.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Another box ticker.

You’re a good box ticker NMM! Robert :sunglasses:

I do my best Robert. Stumbled across this beauty on my cyber wanderings, it’s a lovely side on shot ad you can see, doesn’t it have a lively stance. Pure class.

newmercman:
I do my best Robert. Stumbled across this beauty on my cyber wanderings, it’s a lovely side on shot ad you can see, doesn’t it have a lively stance. Pure class.

Ah! That looks like the French (Pertus) side of the Spanish border at La Junquera. Here’s a pic of the arse-end of my trailer at the same spot. Robert

Hi all,
Here is my old mate Bob Pearce,J&M used to take light bulbs to Baghdad,during the early to late 1970’s…
Regards Andrew.

Same one I posted on the scrapbook forum.

Overland to Australia?

newmercman:
Overland to Australia?

:laughing: Apropos of…?

I thought it a fitting comment for an upside down photo. I’m on my phone so don’t have the ability to put it the right way up, at least I don’t know how to if it is possible.

A few more. The last two from the Paul Gee thread.

Am I the only one here?

None of these are my pics, I looted them all from Facebook.

newmercman:
Am I the only one here?

None of these are my pics, I looted them all from Facebook.[/img]

Well looted sir! These two are looted from the Paul Gee thread! Robert

A03271p.JPG
A04288p.JPG

NMM, im sure the Anglo-Greek F12 belonged to a T/N member. Looks the part, proper old school, spare tyre on the roof and a top tank across the back!

Does someone over here know, where i can get caps for the hubs of ROR-Traileraxles?
They are mounted on a VanHool Trailer from 1980 and i would take second hand parts, too.
Maybe i can get help in this Forum!?

Regards
Jörg

Scania141LBS:
Does someone over here know, where i can get caps for the hubs of ROR-Traileraxles?
They are mounted on a VanHool Trailer from 1980 and i would take second hand parts, too.
Maybe i can get help in this Forum!?

Regards
Jörg

On trucks Nl saw a lot of them, some days ago, while looks for some trailers. think it was CRM a Dutch company in second hand trailers and parts ■■?

Eric,