The classic 12-metre tandem spread-axle tilt

Scania141LBS:
Hi Eric,

this one looks just right, is it a Kässbohrer? Trilex rims?
I’m looking for something similar so if you know something i’d be happy to hear from you.

Regards
Jörg

Hey thanks, for the moment not, but you never know, these is already years behind the shed and so survived.
I don’t know the brand, think this was of DB, low roof for the Huckepack.

Eric,

Hey, An other one of the well know SBT absorbed by Danzas.

Eric,

Hey, German colleague und einen Zil aus the S.U.

Eric,

DSC08289.jpg

tiptop495:
Hey, German colleague und einen Zil aus the S.U.

Eric,

That’s an unusual tilt Eric! It looks as if it has a drop-side on the front - you can just make out the spring-handle. Robert

Appears abandoned in St petersburg

How’s this for a combination?

flickr.com/photos/16693939@ … oKJ-NpAr3W

Sorry, here’s no link available to display the photo on here, but it’s worth a look

Found this Ex-TIP-Trailer in southern Germany.
Built in 1980, sold 1985 to a small transport Company. They used it 32 years. This Weekend i brought it home.

240 Gardner:

Sorry, here’s no link available to display the photo on here, but it’s worth a look

With one of THOSE Atkis! Robert

Scania141LBS:
Built in 1980, sold 1985 to a small transport Company. They used it 32 years. This Weekend i brought it home.

Canopy looks like new! Robert

Scania141LBS:

Nice one Jörg! It looks really great hooked up on your lovely 141! Are you keping it blue or are you change the canvas color?

Danne

These were being refurbished mid 80s .ones a container but good example of a spread axle.

Jenson:
These were being refurbished mid 80s .ones a container but good example of a spread axle.

Brilliant! And a good resource for preservers and model-makers too :wink: . Robert

Dirty Dan:

Scania141LBS:

Nice one Jörg! It looks really great hooked up on your lovely 141! Are you keping it blue or are you change the canvas color?

Danne

Hi Danne,

thanks!
Apart from a few small things, it will remain like it is. A friend of mine will make replica Stickers for the canvas of the original TIP-logo.
It gets a new (old) bumper, the sideguard will disappear and that will be all. My familiy is growing so we Need something to go all together to Festivals and trips over the Weekend. I will tow an old camper under the canvas that we have a motorhome.

Regards
Jörg

Scania141LBS:

Hey Jörg, very nice trailer, happy it stays here.

Eric,

ERF-NGC-European:

240 Gardner:

With one of THOSE Atkis! Robert

Indeed, and looking quite at home under the tilt, I reckon!

Scania141LBS:

Hi, what a stunning outfit! I think I’ve seen your truck on these pages and its mighty fine, does your friend have the flat roof white F12? The trailer looks great, have you got any plans for it at all?

Regards harryvr6

Edit! Oops! Sorry I think that question has been asked multiple times now! :smiley: