The Bah Humbug Club!

Dave the Renegade:

Cor blimey Bah Humbug, another Saturday of idiots wasting money. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Is that a ā€œselfieā€ shot Dave ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Cor blimey Bah Humbug, another Saturday of idiots wasting money. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Not only a selfie Dennis, but heā€™s managed to get a shot of his latest truck in the background!

John

John West:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Not only a selfie Dennis, but heā€™s managed to get a shot of his latest truck in the background!

John

I ainā€™t been as skinny as that since I was a young teenager at 15. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Brill!!!

Count me in, Christmas has become a complete over the top commercial rip off. This year is worse than ever as by having three days between the 25th and 31st and the 2nd as holidays you can get 11days off, so lots of places will be shut down, this dictates when I take my time off and I donā€™t like that.

Bah bloody humbug.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Look you lot!! Donā€™t you let this thread go to page 2 - Far too much potential for a good moan to let that happen.
Keep stickinā€™ the Chemo in nurse thereā€™s still some happy Bastids out there! Merry Xmas ROF. Jim.

Jacob Marley has come to cheer Scrooge up. :laughing:

Merry Xmas Dave. :smiley: Jim.

jmc jnr:
Merry Xmas Dave. :smiley: Jim.

Same to you Jim. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

oi,oi knock it off you two , whatā€™s with all this merry xmas stuff. membership of this fine club means you are supposed to be a miserable old sod , no decorations , no presents ( unless you are receiving them ) and santa to be shot on sight .

rigsby:
oi,oi knock it off you two , whatā€™s with all this merry xmas stuff. membership of this fine club means you are supposed to be a miserable old sod , no decorations , no presents ( unless you are receiving them ) and santa to be shot on sight .

Only humouring him Dave, just to keep the peace. Bah Humbug. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

A proper Xmas card. Santa gives Rudolf one while he strangles Hutpik.
Sorry Dave - No more syphylitic greetings. Jim.

Hah Bumhug to you all :smiley: :smiley:

mushroomman:

If the Guy that shot his aunty was an 8-pot 240, it should be let off lightly on grounds of being a rare speciesā€¦ robert :unamused:

^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

About half hour ago, I plunged our house into darkness because ā€œFather Christmasā€ was being dragged around by the Witney Lions Club.
Does this act of ā€œBah Humbuggeryā€ :open_mouth: :laughing: qualify me for a platinum membership card?