T Coopers

Hi All
Does anybody remember a transport company T Coopers based in Eastmoor street Charlton London. They run Scania’s
Back in the 1970s/80s . My father in law worked for them for many years , and I would love to find him so old photos of the Units .

Have you any photos you can pop on so we can see the colour scheme ■■

Hi sorry no I haven’t I know they run red , white , and blue Scania’s
I do know they done a lot of work for Sheerness Steel works .

Roadstore:
Hi sorry no I haven’t I know they run red , white , and blue Scania’s
I do know they done a lot of work for Sheerness Steel work Was thay related to Cooper car sales on Greenwich one way.There is a piture on net somewhere of coppers Seddon artic outside a school’ on door says T Cooper Westerham kent’ Good luck hope this helps.

The only T. Cooper transport I can remember which were red white and blue came from Beckenham, Kent. There is a photo of a Seddon with the school you mentioned in the background somewhere on here. ROCHY.

I think there’s a pic of a Cooper’s 111 in Patrick Dyer’s book on Scania’s, I’m not home at moment, so don’t have it to hand. But yep, red, white & blue.

Cheers Keith

Hiya,is this any good,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

That’s the one…

Cheers Keith

Hi I used to work for the Scania dealers in Surrey Docks Dorada and Cameron Commercials in the 70s and remember T Coopers based in Charlton long time since I have seen a photo of one, a few other names to
remember were Surrey Wharf, G E Francis, B Titteral, Arrow Freight, Pierpoint & Halpin.

Here’s another one of tommy coopers

Scania UOO 323L

Here is one of Tommy Coopers from way back