''Sweden is looking for Expiernced drivers''

I dont Think a Brexit flood will be coming here.Unlike the EE’s people come here to change their quality of Life,not just to take moneymoney back to Another country.The people that come here actually invest in the country,not just take.
And please,i’m not your ‘buddy’,thats a different continent.

Agreed, one should give back to the community one earns from. Like you know, actually living in the country that pays your wage. Or your pension.

Then again a move right away could prove disastrous. It’s probably not the case, but what if the whole Norrbotten consists of narrowminded immigrants who have a superiority complex based on the seldom seen ability to drive a tipper in a closed compound?

I seem to have dodged a bullet there :slight_smile:

Which is why you no doubt leave all your earnings in Scandinavia instead of sending them back to the Baltics for the benefit of your family.You criticise but are content to make use of Scaninavia to improve you EE lifestyle.
As it happens most of my 45yrs as a truck driver consisted of driving to Europé,USSR,Middle East and a year in Canada.The tipper driving here was used as a way to reduce my workload so as to enjoy the quality of Life here.

You fail to grasp the irony - accusing the easterners of taking their hard-earned wage back to be spent in another country while you yourself are living in Sweden and receiving a pension from elsewhere.

Leaving all the bigotry aside, the north is a fun place to live! https://youtu.be/jIroaOse07A

There’s no irony involved.All the time i lived in Holland i spent every penny of my Money in Holland,not sent it to Another country.Thats the difference.How do you know i receive any pension from abroad.
Certainly i would not choose to live anywhere else now even though Sweden has been affected by the corruption and incompetence of the Bureaucrats in Brussels.

hutpik:
I dont Think a Brexit flood will be coming here.Unlike the EE’s people come here to change their quality of Life,not just to take moneymoney back to Another country.The people that come here actually invest in the country,not just take.
And please,i’m not your ‘buddy’,thats a different continent.

^^^^^^^^^^
you will be right with that opinion.
theres no dole available,and no benefits whatsoever of any kind unless your one of the great unwashed taliban axle huggers who get everything handed to them on a plate plus a bit extra.
if there was id have been there years ago as the quality of life is night and day to what remains of the uk…
i can nearly afford to do it now but not just quite enough.

hutpik:
There’s no irony involved.All the time i lived in Holland i spent every penny of my Money in Holland,not sent it to Another country.Thats the difference.How do you know i receive any pension from abroad.

Because you’ve written about it not only once. The difference is trivial. You receive monetary compensation for time worked and spend the money outside of the macroeconomical sphere which presents you this compensation. Woe betide someone else doing the same :laughing:

You have no idea at all of my financial situation.

1. You’ŗe both from the same continent…
    Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

2. You’re both immigrants. hutpik is still immigrant in Sweden even though he might have a passport and milodon is still immigrant in Scandinavia untill he works there. The term - “expat” which was invented by brits who don’t have balls to admit they are immigrants do no apply to hutpik since Sweden was not part of British Commyonwealth :slight_smile: which is claimed to be “expat” term origin…
    For milodon: Brits who live in other countries call themselves expats - they did not want to be called immigrants so to look better than Romanians, Poles etc they invented term expat. They sometimes justify this as they are Brits living in ex Comyonwealth country (Canada, New Zealand etc… ex British colonies) But technically there is no difference from Brit who lives in other country and calls him expat and Romanian living in UK and calling himself immigrant both are the same thing, just for one pride does not allow to admit reality.

3. There are way more Chinese (including thai etc…) in Norrbotten than we think so video milodon posted does say quite a lot about the place :smiley:

But actually Sweden + expat = sexpat… hmmm… maybe we should promote new terminology in this forum and since Brits are so scared of admiting themselves as immigrants we could call Brits living in Sweden sexpats, Brits living in Norway nexpats…, Finland - Fexpats… Russia - Rexpats… Kazahstan - Kexpats…

And to hutpik… all those Girteka, Vlantana, Kreiss… 90% of their drivers are from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine… nothing to do with Europe… Some Kreiss trucks are now on Kazahstany numbers…

Oh… and by the way hutpik… EU has nothing to do with combined - unisex toilet expansion across Sweden… it was highhandedly Swedish homo government decision…

I am not and never will be an 'expat.I am an immigrant who has the good fortune to be allowed to setle here.
The difference between myself and many EE is that i have invested all my savings and any earnings into the Community and country of Sweden rather than just earning Money to send to a home country.
The reason that many EE and Baltic companies employ people from the former USSR is purely because they are cheaper than you.Why did you move otherwise.I suppose that makes you a Balpat.And i have no interest in toilet around Sweden as i make do with whatever is available.

I’ve said before I’m immigrant so I have no trauma or complex towards this term, and since I’m not British expat does not apply to me in any way or form… :smiley:

My point of mentioning Ukraine, Belarus, Russia was towards the fact that this form of wage reduction has nothing to do with EU, you will see how Pakistan and India drivers on special work permit conditions will start to flood UK market after Brexit is completed (That’s if they will complete it ever… )
The same what is happening in Canada will happen in UK after Brexit… :wink:

Temple and Mosque construction business will boom however :smiley:

Oh you’re an expat no matter how much you dislike the word! Its abbreviated from

ex·pa·tri·ate

noun

/ˌeksˈpātrēət/

a person who lives outside their native country.

“American expatriates in London”

adjective

/ˌeksˈpātrēət/

denoting or relating to a person living outside their native country.

“expatriate writers and artists”

synonyms:emigrant, living abroad, working abroad, nonnative, émigré; More

verb

/eksˈpātrēˌāt/

settle oneself abroad.

“candidates should be willing to expatriate”

synonyms:settle abroad, live abroad, relocate abroad

“he never visited Europe—still less was he tempted to expatriate himself”

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don’t dislike the Word ‘expat’,its more that is irrelevant.When one moves to Another country with the intention of immersing oneself into the countries Culture,lifestyle and is fully commited to the country i Think that it could be considered more as ‘immigration’',An expat seems to be living in Another country surrounded by all the things of the old country.

You can think you’re a lady even if you’re really a man as far as I’m concerned.
Call yourself Jane, Bob, immigrant whatever you like and its ok.

But. You are an expatriate. Qed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Whatever

I am begining to wish I had never started this thread it a slagging match, LET IT GO :smiling_imp:

As with most threads on TNUK the orininal post quickly becomes distorted and mired in a mess of negativity and abuse.
The original post is still relevant,Sweden is in need of drivers and many other workers in various sectors.The difference between the South and the North is that the majority of people who come to the North are looking for a complete package of work and free time encompassing an all round good ‘‘quality of life’’.

hutpik:
As with most threads on TNUK the orininal post quickly becomes distorted and mired in a mess of negativity and abuse.

It did go downhill with several lies told by yourself didn’t it?

I dont need to lie,its up to you and your EE friends to make a go of things here and not blame others for your failings,I have offered to help several people,if they fall down its not my problem.
Hopefully this thread will soon be blocked as its nothing more to do with what Colin posted.

Yes well it’s quite obvious to see why some people are better off having their closest neighbours ten miles away. Even better, ten swedish miles.

As for the original post, I hope there are people to be found who would like to move to Sweden, specifically to the parts that are inhabited.