Suttons Tankers Dispute

Santa:

muckles:

TiredAndEmotional:
This,is not the politics of envy, I worked directly and indirectly for some of the wealthiest people around, but in return they pat me well.

A friendly pat always raises the spirits. Tickle behind the ears too. Beats a big pay packet with loads of tax any day…:slight_smile:

Such are the problems of getting older and try to type on a phone screen without putting your reading glasses on :laughing:

I spoke to one of the Suttons lads (not in this dispute) at the tankwash a few weeks ago, he reckoned they’d agreed to meet somewhere in the middle.

Juddian:
I spoke to one of the Suttons lads (not in this dispute) at the tankwash a few weeks ago, he reckoned they’d agreed to meet somewhere in the middle.

That’ll be good if true, I believe one of the demands of the drivers was to enter into negotiations instead of the new contract being imposed.

muckles:

Juddian:

That’ll be good if true, I believe one of the demands of the drivers was to enter into negotiations instead of the new contract being imposed.

Bosses and drivers talking to each other!
Whatever next?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Naming and shaming for posting fake reviews to get ranking up:
Link to source: indeed.co.uk/cmp/Suttons-Ta … a5fbd47e50