Surprised no one has picked up on this

Adonis.:

nkshvck:

dieseldog999:
id assume they would know the wages and conditions before they jumped onto the flipflop express over to belgium.nobody would be forcing them.
theres plenty work here 30 days on.a lift to dublin airport,a quick ryanair to wherever for 7 days,then back for another straight 30 days.they get £10 a day less than the indiginous tang.

I am interested why you call EE driver flip flops? I see this a lot of time. I am from Ukraine but living in UK 10 years (English wife and kid) driving and working all this time and I hear flip flop so much. No one ever explain to me why people are saying this

Many of them seem to wear flip flops or crocs all the time. Along with other horrendous fashion items…

A.

Haha ok simple question simple answer.

I meet many Romanian guys who come here to look for work but some now want to go home. We had one working at my firm but he left to go back. Others told me same. Maybe money is not good as they expect and after some time they miss Romania so they go back. Most of them nice guys just want to earn a living. Their country is disaster, if you come from small town or rural area there is no work and if they are luck to get job it does not even get close to UK rate of pay

James the cat:

Adonis.:

nkshvck:

dieseldog999:
id assume they would know the wages and conditions before they jumped onto the flipflop express over to belgium.nobody would be forcing them.
theres plenty work here 30 days on.a lift to dublin airport,a quick ryanair to wherever for 7 days,then back for another straight 30 days.they get £10 a day less than the indiginous tang.

I am interested why you call EE driver flip flops? I see this a lot of time. I am from Ukraine but living in UK 10 years (English wife and kid) driving and working all this time and I hear flip flop so much. No one ever explain to me why people are saying this

Many of them seem to wear flip flops or crocs all the time. Along with other horrendous fashion items…

A.

Only time I’ve seen drivers wear flip flops over here in the rain were Spanish on oranges for Mazo etc or some fat bloke from pontefract waddling to the msa showers. Now tracksuits, tracksuits are a popular choice.

Adidas 2 stripe being a common choice.

My favourite recently was a bright blue 90s looking football shirt, orange bodywarmer, red shorts and green crocs. And a bucket hat to finish it all off :laughing:

A.

Adonis.:
Adidas 2 stripe being a common choice.

My favourite recently was a bright blue 90s looking football shirt, orange bodywarmer, red shorts and green crocs. And a bucket hat to finish it all off :laughing:

A.

Sounds like a Liam Gallagher lookalike :laughing:

"nkshvck:
Haha ok simple question simple answer.

I meet many Romanian guys who come here to look for work but some now want to go home. We had one working at my firm but he left to go back. Others told me same. Maybe money is not good as they expect and after some time they miss Romania so they go back. Most of them nice guys just want to earn a living. Their country is disaster, if you come from small town or rural area there is no work and if they are luck to get job it does not even get close to UK rate of pay

Or the UK cost of living… :wink:

nkshvck:
Their country is disaster,

Maybe the slavic world might eventually realise that they were better off with the fellow slavic devil they knew in the form of Russia than jumping ship to be ruled by zb Germany. :bulb: :wink:

RO drivers can earn as little as 1 euro p/h and the rest made up of tax free ‘allowances’ paid with black money. Problem is in many cases these extras are often sporadic depending on company finances at the time and as is often the case these drivers are owed money from one month to the other…

North Sea Express have never had a good reputation over here anyway. Not seen a Belgian reg tractor unit there for a long time…

Geoffo:
North Sea Express have never had a good reputation over here anyway. Not seen a Belgian reg tractor unit there for a long time…

I assume this is why you see so many Belgian trucks with this in the window.

nkshvck:

dieseldog999:

troll alert now activated,but lets go with the flow sofar.

how many times to you see willi drivers not wearing these? with or without their golfing socks on the dash. :slight_smile:

flipflops in summer.jpg

TROLL RADAR.gif

peter s:

dieseldog999:

Many Irish companies treat their drivers like slaves. Many are paid £80 nett for a 15+ hour day

well there not exactly 16 year old ■■■ workers,theyre working long distance away from home.
where i workd a while ago,then irish drivers cleared £100 per day,the flips got £90 for the same day.
last one i was talking to when i asked him why he didnt stick to working in tee replied,in years gone by,the poles took all the jbs from the rest of the ee.
they chopped the wages in half.
he couldnt afford to work in bulgaria or wherever he was living.
he worked in belgium 1 month at a time for 90 euro per day,and now worked here 30 straight days for 90 quid.
nobody held a gun to his head to keep him working,same as for the lot in belgium.

dieseldog999:
how many times to you see willi drivers not wearing these? with or without their golfing socks on the dash. :slight_smile:

How many times do you see Willi drivers ?

Willi Betz…usually double manned…2x pair of flip flops.

dieseldog999:

nkshvck:

dieseldog999:

troll alert now activated,but lets go with the flow sofar.

haha no troll here man it was serious question! No one tell me this before. Now I know I see this a lot