Supermarket Trucks WANTED

scottishcruiser:
What Tescos is the 2nd bottom one? Looks as if your reversed into a garage for a tyre change or something… Or is it one of them TESCO EXPRESSES?

thats tesco express in nicholson street in edinburgh, youve to reverse into the store area then empty via the taillift,
can be tricky when the motorbikes are parked, plus car drivers are impatient round there.

gogzy:

globby 480:
i know why ur following those round gogzy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: for your stash lol

with the amount of alchohol i delivered during the xmas/new year i coulda had a fun few weeks driving LOL

it wouldva just been like at transam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rofl :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

jessicas dad:

gogzy:

globby 480:
i know why ur following those round gogzy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: for your stash lol

with the amount of alchohol i delivered during the xmas/new year i coulda had a fun few weeks driving LOL

it wouldva just been like at transam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JD… shame on you lol

jessicas dad:

gogzy:

globby 480:

nah woulda been ten times better,i woulda at least been closer to home lol

I am sure Kev will allow this one to be posted on this thread, along with the corner of a United Carriers box.

ive got loads of asda, il post at the weekend. :wink:

Thanks Everyone :slight_smile:

James

Anyone got the photos of the trucks like asda have to reward there drivers don’t asda have a r500? and somerfield a smart Volvo?

any pictures like that? :smiley: :smiley:

Joshh:
Anyone got the photos of the trucks like asda have to reward there drivers don’t asda have a r500? and somerfield a smart Volvo?

any pictures like that? :smiley: :smiley:

seen a new one the other day a sainsburys black axorX running out of east kilbride, big red writing ‘‘driver of the year’’ look at me :smiley:

Hi

Somerfield have a VOLVO FH12 GLOBTROTTER for Driver of the year.

Thanks

James

Hi Lads

Just went through my folders and heres a few of mine.

Hope you like everyone :slight_smile:

James Green

does Boots the Chemist’s count ■■

taken at Carlise on the way back to Coatbridge with the Spennymoor trunk few years back…

Taken at Coatbridge depot just about to head to Aberdeen…

truckerjames123:
Hi

Somerfield have a VOLVO FH12 GLOBTROTTER for Driver of the year.

Thanks

James

Its an FH16 Gobby XL 6x2 mid lift with alloys and twin stacks

Cheating again here lads with another Boots… … and i got a Argos and i Debenhams… and a Tesco tanker… :smiley:

took this in that big layby just as you come into Aberdeen down the hill oppisite the Shell garage .cant remember the name … story i got told by the TM at the time regarding the burn marks on the trailer was that the wheel had locked on and then burnt this… and teh driver hadn’t seen it … wasnt me honest…lol…

heading back to the RDC at Dunfermline …on the forth road bridge…

man-tga:
Cheating again here lads with another Boots… … and i got a Argos and i Debenhams… and a Tesco tanker… :smiley:

Hi, is this the Aldi RDC in Atherstone, Tamworth.

Its massive and i deliver milk there, some of the wagons in there on a night , right stunning wagons !!!

James

no trackerjames…

this is the RDC just off the M8 at Whitburn… use to deliver. into here on the Agency for Fyffe’s Bannana’s out of Livingston.

these are from asda wakefield…

Some ive driven from Tesco Thurrock.

Definitely not my first choice as far as driving jobs go, but needs must at the moment.
Can’t complain about some of the views though.