Sponsorship Deal Acquired

The best discussions on here usually involve some hand bags / banter, the level people can take and give back varies.

In the end ■■■■■■■■■■ amongst drivers is a good part of this industry imho.

Course it’s great fun when some alcohol is added to the mix.

Don’t worry Ironwolf most on here can give as good as they get, once you’ve crashed through puberty this will become clear.

Welcome to TNUK.

Dipper_Dave:
The best discussions on here usually involve some hand bags / banter, the level people can take and give back varies.

In the end ■■■■■■■■■■ amongst drivers is a good part of this industry imho.

Course it’s great fun when some alcohol is added to the mix.

Don’t worry Ironwolf most on here can give as good as they get, once you’ve crashed through puberty this will become clear.

Welcome to TNUK.

Thanks Dave, I really wasn’t aware there was such a thing called banter, thanks for being there for me.

Don’t be a ■■■■, there’s banter, but people hide behind the banter tag to get away with being a ■■■■■

That’s another thing, what is it with this [zb] stuff. completely loses impact when your words are replaced :laughing:

Nope the reader often reads more into it than is there.

Without context, inflection etc we have to rely on our own perceptions of what is being presented.

Course there are a few vicious ■■■■■ about who will say anything to get a rise out of folk.

I’m curious what you have against Necrophilia though as most of us crack open a cold one on a Friday night.

IronWolf237:
That’s another thing, what is it with this [zb] stuff. completely loses impact when your words are replaced :laughing:

Daves one of the good ones on here buddy, only time I would worry over the haters from here is when they are parked outside of my house!! Other than that, I give as much as I take. Sometimes I take more than the usual, but then I provoke it, (psst sometimes on purpose) but don’t tell anyone.

Dipper_Dave:

Without context, inflection etc we have to rely on our own perceptions of what is being presented.

Course there are a few vicious [zb] about who will say anything to get a rise out of folk.

I’m curious what you have against Necrophilia though as most of us crack open a cold one on a Friday night.

I`m embarrassed to say I laughed at the same time as I was cringing at that one!

Franglais:

Dipper_Dave:

Course there are a few vicious [zb] about who will say anything to get a rise out of folk.

I`m embarrassed to say I laughed at the same time as I was cringing at that one!

Daves words on this made me smile too, I would like to just clarify that I prefer them warm.

Dipper_Dave:

That’s what I’m talking about. People having banter is healthy, it’s part of society and is what leads to strong friendships, but there are people out there who will use the “banter” tag to be complete and utter ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I’m not as daft and naive as you think I am. I am fully aware you do it on purpose sometimes pal and it makes me laugh. But as I say, some people (not all) just seem to want to be an utter twonk for the sake of being a twonk. “Because we can” kind of thing, just annoys me.

IronWolf237:
I’m not as daft and naive as you think I am. I am fully aware you do it on purpose sometimes pal and it makes me laugh. But as I say, some people (not all) just seem to want to be an utter twonk for the sake of being a twonk. “Because we can” kind of thing, just annoys me.

There’s a fair share of those on here M8. I don’t reply to the idiot’s now. Just let them get on with it, you soon pick up who is who and who to ignore.

LukeCinaHGV:

You make some very valid points, I like feedback like the one you have come back with, it is not offensive and is a valid point of view. I am talking of the people who are offended by my comments and make comments that are either hurtful or just argumentative for the sake of it. On your point of making money out of the Youtube videos, I doubt I will earn anything near what I would consider to be money to earn a living so I am not interested in anyone viewing them for this reason. I am doing them as I have been sponsored to do them and it is interesting to me. Money wise I care not, that is for the sponsors to market them and make money from. I told everyone on here as I thought they may be of interest to them, I am not in the slightest bothered by anyone views them or not. I am sure there will be some who genuinely will be interested, they are not going to be like a trucker jay or luke c in a hgv series. They are to highlight that there are some very intelligent people doing what is a seemingly a normal everyday job. Take that statement as what you will. I am sure once again there will be negative feedback from my answer but as a celebrity I will no doubt grow use to this.
[/quote]
Are you saying I’m not intelligent? :slight_smile: lol
[/quote]
Are you the guy on YouTube who drove into the yard to be told you were wrong? And picked up the portacabins??

IronWolf237:
I am very new to the forum, as you can see from my joined date. Reason I’m new, is because being a trucker has only just occurred to me in the last 6 months, I’d go into it but I wouldn’t want to bore you all.

As I am new, I have been reading, and reading, and reading. Old posts, new posts and sometimes bloody peculiar posts :laughing: . All I have seen, is complete and utter disgusting & vile comments towards UKTramp no matter what the guy says or does, he can’t win. Cue the comments of “Yea but you’re new so you don’t know what he’s like”. ■■■■■■■■!! All the posts are there to see and don’t disappear. I can see all I need to see. There are a lot of people on here (and btw I am not pointing fingers towards anyone specific) who only see things from their linear viewpoint and a lot of time don’t actually understand what Tramp is getting at, but don’t hold back in vilifying the bloke at any given opportunity. Don’t get me wrong though, sometimes Tramp you really don’t help yourself :laughing:, you remind me of Will from Inbetweeners. [zb] the haters, everybody has them and always will. It’s interesting to you so do it, I’ll be watching for sure.

I am saying it as I see it guys. Call me all you want. Make some juvenile jokes etc, I really couldn’t give a flying fudge. If you’re being a ■■■■ I will tell you and I expect the same. Nobody on here will get hate from me unless you are a ■■■■■■■■■■ (some would also say necrophiliacs, but I think they are just misunderstood).

The vagrant taking a lead from Jay now ?

and who is Jay?

UKTramp & IronWoof…2 sides of the same coin!

We obviously need some of this…

IronWolf237:
and who is Jay?

images-11.jpg

the nodding donkey:

IronWolf237:
and who is Jay?

So your attempt at being funny failed, now you defensively post that picture insinuating I’m the one who’s an idiot.

Ha, go do some homework you c0ckwomble

For the record though ■■■■■… AND Nodding Donkey.

I’m not trying to be a troll, I just had an opinion and voiced it. It may be the opposite to yours but so what. I’ll value your opinions on stuff even though it may not be parallel with mine. I may have missed something which I’m willing to hold my hands up to if it’s the case, hey, I’m only human.

IronWolf237:
For the record though ■■■■■… AND Nodding Donkey.

I’m not trying to be a troll, I just had an opinion and voiced it. It may be the opposite to yours but so what. I’ll value your opinions on stuff even though it may not be parallel with mine. I may have missed something which I’m willing to hold my hands up to if it’s the case, hey, I’m only human.

Chill, you wil, pop a vein.

If one comes on here thinking he’s superior to others he deserved to be mocked. An alleged refrigerating expert. Maybe he’s just an alias of other so called experts on here who can’t fix new trailers.

IronWolf237:

the nodding donkey:

IronWolf237:
and who is Jay?

So your attempt at being funny failed, now you defensively post that picture insinuating I’m the one who’s an idiot.

That didn’t take long.

the nodding donkey:

IronWolf237:

the nodding donkey:

IronWolf237:
and who is Jay?

That didn’t take long.

Indeed. So. Hello Donkey, thanks for the welcome. How are you?