Sponsorship Deal Acquired

spike78:

UKtramp:

spike78:
Welcome to the daily TNUK panto staring Uktramp aka Bobbya , sponsored by Tenalady …helping wet c@@ts for decades !

I wonder who is going to call me an jealous brain dead idiot with no life and a fat easy mother tonight??..will it be ukt or bobbya ■■..Can’t wait to find out lol

You are such a low life sad little cretin living a fantasy life aren’t you, why dont you ■■■■ off and go to another forum as you are just like a fly buzzing around and needs swatting.

Now thats the reply we wanted …not the bobbya niceties ■■

I still think youre lovely,not a gay thing you understand.

Now that news went down like a lead balloon didn’t it. Talk about raining on my parade I was so excited by it. So I will not be publishing the link to it as I obviously do not wish to receive bad press from the few bad eggs on here. I was hoping for a more positive response but then I am just going to have to get used to the fact that some people will always be nasty pasties as that is their nature. Still great news for me, I am looking forward to it not looking for compliments but wasn’t expecting to be called a troll constantly and accused that I have multiple accounts etc, etc. I am certain the mods could clear that one up quite quickly.

Is this you first driving vid m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSCD9jDTSzc

DonutUK:
8-1.jpg

The only answer is to not feed the troll !

UKtramp:
Now that news went down like a lead balloon didn’t it. Talk about raining on my parade I was so excited by it. So I will not be publishing the link to it as I obviously do not wish to receive bad press from the few bad eggs on here. I was hoping for a more positive response but then I am just going to have to get used to the fact that some people will always be nasty pasties as that is their nature. Still great news for me, I am looking forward to it not looking for compliments but wasn’t expecting to be called a troll constantly and accused that I have multiple accounts etc, etc. I am certain the mods could clear that one up quite quickly.

The thing is with trolls . . . they don’t seem to fully understand the consequences of their need to destroy. Their need to chase away everything & anything that is decent.

When they’re left with nothing but their own persona . . . .

Hello, again, Luke.

file-3.jpg

Oh gosh, please why on earth would you believe what this troll says. I assume he will get his tools out and fix the fridge

Will you be wearing your fridge overalls

nightline:

I am uncertain of the content at the moment but I know my background will be an important part of the series. Look you are not interested in these videos so why concern yourself with whatever the content will be. I will not be giving out the link to them, so in order for you to see them you would have to seek them out and if you are not interested in viewing them, why would you search for them to begin with? It’s similar to those who view my posts on here and leave comments of boring, troll and other snide remarks. It isn’t just once but it happens on multiple threads from the same people. I cannot work out why they bother reading any of my posts if they are so annoying to them? My advice is hit the foe button and I don’t appear to them. It is so odd how some wish to continue torturing themselves and reading my content.

UKtramp:

nightline:

I am uncertain of the content at the moment but I know my background will be an important part of the series. Look you are not interested in these videos so why concern yourself with whatever the content will be. I will not be giving out the link to them, so in order for you to see them you would have to seek them out and if you are not interested in viewing them, why would you search for them to begin with? It’s similar to those who view my posts on here and leave comments of boring, troll and other snide remarks. It isn’t just once but it happens on multiple threads from the same people. I cannot work out why they bother reading any of my posts if they are so annoying to them? My advice is hit the foe button and I don’t appear to them. It is so odd how some wish to continue torturing themselves and reading my content.

I don’t particularly want to get drawn into the whole troll thing, however with the greatest of respect how about others being perfectly entitled to the opposite view, by which I mean, why post what you do on a forum when you know you will get negative responses?
The answer will be because,as a member you have every right to, and that’s because it’s a public forum. You seem somewhat desperate for others to put you on a foe list simply in order to never be told you might be wrong or to get a negative response.
In the case of this topic you have come on telling everyone about this great YouTube venture however refused to put any link up which is rather bizarre, especially as income is generated from views rather than comments, those comments of course can be restricted. A view is a view regardless of it being positive or negative. In fact I am surprised a chap of your intelligence hadn’t grasped the irony of possibility generating an income from the very accounts on here you perceive to dislike you so much as they will be guaranteed, even though they will deny it, to view your films.
I’ll be honest, troll or not, the basics of this thread are very similar to a child at school claiming they have a pool at home but that no one can come round to see it as it’s not finished or that their dad has a rolls Royce but it’s only for work…big claim, might be true but no obvious and easily obtained eveidence to back up. Just attempts to shut down any challenges so why put it out there in the first place to get so much grief■■?
I expect a negative response but hey ho.

Life goes on…

Norfolkinclue1:
I don’t particularly want to get drawn into the whole troll thing, however with the greatest of respect how about others being perfectly entitled to the opposite view, by which I mean, why post what you do on a forum when you know you will get negative responses?
The answer will be because,as a member you have every right to, and that’s because it’s a public forum. You seem somewhat desperate for others to put you on a foe list simply in order to never be told you might be wrong or to get a negative response.
In the case of this topic you have come on telling everyone about this great YouTube venture however refused to put any link up which is rather bizarre, especially as income is generated from views rather than comments, those comments of course can be restricted. A view is a view regardless of it being positive or negative. In fact I am surprised a chap of your intelligence hadn’t grasped the irony of possibility generating an income from the very accounts on here you perceive to dislike you so much as they will be guaranteed, even though they will deny it, to view your films.
I’ll be honest, troll or not, the basics of this thread are very similar to a child at school claiming they have a pool at home but that no one can come round to see it as it’s not finished or that their dad has a rolls Royce but it’s only for work…big claim, might be true but no obvious and easily obtained eveidence to back up. Just attempts to shut down any challenges so why put it out there in the first place to get so much grief■■?
I expect a negative response but hey ho.

Life goes on…

You make some very valid points, I like feedback like the one you have come back with, it is not offensive and is a valid point of view. I am talking of the people who are offended by my comments and make comments that are either hurtful or just argumentative for the sake of it. On your point of making money out of the Youtube videos, I doubt I will earn anything near what I would consider to be money to earn a living so I am not interested in anyone viewing them for this reason. I am doing them as I have been sponsored to do them and it is interesting to me. Money wise I care not, that is for the sponsors to market them and make money from. I told everyone on here as I thought they may be of interest to them, I am not in the slightest bothered by anyone views them or not. I am sure there will be some who genuinely will be interested, they are not going to be like a trucker jay or luke c in a hgv series. They are to highlight that there are some very intelligent people doing what is a seemingly a normal everyday job. Take that statement as what you will. I am sure once again there will be negative feedback from my answer but as a celebrity I will no doubt grow use to this.

I don’t wish to disappoint you but you won’t be the first YouTube sensation to talk about their driving
…wait a minute…this isn’t you is it ?

UKtramp:
They are to highlight that there are some very intelligent people doing what is a seemingly a normal everyday job. Take that statement as what you will. I am sure once again there will be negative feedback from my answer but as a celebrity I will no doubt grow use to this.

I for one cannot wait to see them - please share the link as soon as the first is available.

[/quote]
You make some very valid points, I like feedback like the one you have come back with, it is not offensive and is a valid point of view. I am talking of the people who are offended by my comments and make comments that are either hurtful or just argumentative for the sake of it. On your point of making money out of the Youtube videos, I doubt I will earn anything near what I would consider to be money to earn a living so I am not interested in anyone viewing them for this reason. I am doing them as I have been sponsored to do them and it is interesting to me. Money wise I care not, that is for the sponsors to market them and make money from. I told everyone on here as I thought they may be of interest to them, I am not in the slightest bothered by anyone views them or not. I am sure there will be some who genuinely will be interested, they are not going to be like a trucker jay or luke c in a hgv series. They are to highlight that there are some very intelligent people doing what is a seemingly a normal everyday job. Take that statement as what you will. I am sure once again there will be negative feedback from my answer but as a celebrity I will no doubt grow use to this.
[/quote]
Are you saying I’m not intelligent? :slight_smile: lol

LukeCinaHGV:

No not at all, I am saying that my videos are not Vlogs like you and trucker jay do.

UKtramp:

LukeCinaHGV:

No not at all, I am saying that my videos are not Vlogs like you and trucker jay do.

I was only joking bud :smiley:
Go for it mate. Ignore what the “haters” say. Do what make you happy

Drive safe bud

Who is your sponsor Trampy?

I am very new to the forum, as you can see from my joined date. Reason I’m new, is because being a trucker has only just occurred to me in the last 6 months, I’d go into it but I wouldn’t want to bore you all.

As I am new, I have been reading, and reading, and reading. Old posts, new posts and sometimes bloody peculiar posts :laughing: . All I have seen, is complete and utter disgusting & vile comments towards UKTramp no matter what the guy says or does, he can’t win. Cue the comments of “Yea but you’re new so you don’t know what he’s like”. ■■■■■■■■!! All the posts are there to see and don’t disappear. I can see all I need to see. There are a lot of people on here (and btw I am not pointing fingers towards anyone specific) who only see things from their linear viewpoint and a lot of time don’t actually understand what Tramp is getting at, but don’t hold back in vilifying the bloke at any given opportunity. Don’t get me wrong though, sometimes Tramp you really don’t help yourself :laughing:, you remind me of Will from Inbetweeners. ■■■■ the haters, everybody has them and always will. It’s interesting to you so do it, I’ll be watching for sure.

I am saying it as I see it guys. Call me all you want. Make some juvenile jokes etc, I really couldn’t give a flying fudge. If you’re being a ■■■■ I will tell you and I expect the same. Nobody on here will get hate from me unless you are a ■■■■■■■■■■ (some would also say necrophiliacs, but I think they are just misunderstood).

CraigM:
Who is your sponsor Trampy?

I will give you 3 guesses lol

IronWolf237:
I am very new to the forum, as you can see from my joined date. Reason I’m new, is because being a trucker has only just occurred to me in the last 6 months, I’d go into it but I wouldn’t want to bore you all.

As I am new, I have been reading, and reading, and reading. Old posts, new posts and sometimes bloody peculiar posts :laughing: . All I have seen, is complete and utter disgusting & vile comments towards UKTramp no matter what the guy says or does, he can’t win. Cue the comments of “Yea but you’re new so you don’t know what he’s like”. ■■■■■■■■!! All the posts are there to see and don’t disappear. I can see all I need to see. There are a lot of people on here (and btw I am not pointing fingers towards anyone specific) who only see things from their linear viewpoint and a lot of time don’t actually understand what Tramp is getting at, but don’t hold back in vilifying the bloke at any given opportunity. Don’t get me wrong though, sometimes Tramp you really don’t help yourself :laughing:, you remind me of Will from Inbetweeners. [zb] the haters, everybody has them and always will. It’s interesting to you so do it, I’ll be watching for sure.

I am saying it as I see it guys. Call me all you want. Make some juvenile jokes etc, I really couldn’t give a flying fudge. If you’re being a ■■■■ I will tell you and I expect the same. Nobody on here will get hate from me unless you are a ■■■■■■■■■■ (some would also say necrophiliacs, but I think they are just misunderstood).

Thank you very much buddy. Glad you have seen this too, thought I was going insane but then realised in life there are some weirdo’s and same applies on here. Some creepy people exist.