South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

hi all,
courtesy of gyles carpenter,a new SCANIA from jaga bros. of newport.

Nice! I have to say its “growing” on me as we say here in Sweden. I didnt like the looks of at al first but with a nice paint job and it starting to look okey :smiley:

Danne

freightliners.zip (6.96 MB)

Well. I was trying to put some photo’s up of the 2018 Freightliner. Didn’t seem to work. Do you still have to go through photobucket etc etc?

Paul

Paul John:
Well. I was trying to put some photo’s up of the 2018 Freightliner. Didn’t seem to work. Do you still have to go through photobucket etc etc?

Paul

Hi Paul John ,save photo to your album go on this page go to upload click file it should come up camera picture click on foto wait till upload click save image it should go through hopefully that should help cheers John

Freightliners from dealership

Thanks John. Now just have to turn them up the right way.
The first two are the 2018 model, the third has the older grill as it shows 2017!

Paul

pete 359:
Hi all,
Courtesy of steelboyf10 and a recent commercial motor magazine.

Hi M8 good to catch up Friday :smiley: was that a loaded coiled? Bet it made TBO cough a bit :wink:

steelboyf10:

pete 359:
Hi all,

Hi M8 good to catch up Friday :smiley: was that a loaded coiled? Bet it made TBO cough a bit :wink:

Hi m8,
From memory,24.5 tonne of abbey coil for my-king at Washington,nissan’s storage facility for the plant.TBO bucked a bit dragging that behind her! Bob tuck didn’t think she’d pull it? I was in my element,as I am sure you are already aware!!!
Regards andrew.

steelboyf10:

pete 359:
Hi all,

Hi m8,
From memory,24.5 tonne of abbey coil for my-king at Washington,nissan’s storage facility for the plant.TBO bucked a bit dragging that behind her! Bob tuck didn’t think she’d pull it? I was in my element,as I am sure you are already aware!!!
Regards andrew.

Paul John:
Thanks John. Now just have to turn them up the right way.
The first two are the 2018 model, the third has the older grill as it shows 2017!

Paul

No worries mate if I click on the pic it goes to large screen the right way up so we can see it properly they are cracking pics glad I could help cheers John

pete 359:
hi all,
courtesy of gyles carpenter,a new SCANIA from jaga bros. of newport.

Morning Coop,
Passed this yesterday on my way back from London and on the ‘new’ Llanwern bypass (due to brynglas being closed for work), he was on his way out, looks better in the flesh, looks the part. Si

Hi all,
courtesy of tony singleton,a few of ricketts transport from I think corntown?

Hi all ,tipping up in g d harries in tiers cross I came upon these 3 scamell cabs on the bank

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi all,
I have been in contact lately with a former J&M subbie whom I’ve known for around 40 years,David Beer.He is putting together a J&M transport reunion it is open to any ex J&M drivers,shunters,subbies and fitters.the provisional date is 19/05/17 at the broadlands pub in Bridgend.Any ex J&M staff interested in attending either contact myself or david.beer@btinternet.com
Regards andrew.

j24.jpg

pete 359:
Hi all,
I have been in contact lately with a former J&M subbie whom I’ve known for around 40 years,David Beer.He’is putting together a J&M transport reunion it is open to any ex J&M drivers,shunters,subbies and fitters.the provisional date is 19/05/17 at the broadlands pub in Bridgend.Any ex J&M staff interested in attending either contact myself or david.beer@btinternet.com
Regards andrew.

Hi Andrew is he a relation of wally beer joints shunter cheers John

smallcoal:

pete 359:
Hi all,
I have been in contact lately with a former J&M subbie whom I’ve known for around 40 years,David Beer.He’is putting together a J&M transport reunion it is open to any ex J&M drivers,shunters,subbies and fitters.the provisional date is 19/05/17 at the broadlands pub in Bridgend.Any ex J&M staff interested in attending either contact myself or david.beer@btinternet.com
Regards andrew.

Hi john,
david is wally’s son.i first remember him subbing to j&m with his atki borderer when i was a kid.this reunion is all his idea and a very good one imo.
regards andrew.

pete 359:

smallcoal:

pete 359:
Hi all,
Regards andrew.

Hi john,
david is wally’s son.i first remember him subbing to j&m with his atki borderer when i was a kid.this reunion is all his idea and a very good one imo.
regards andrew.

Thanks for that when I seen the name I wondered is wally still alive ,I reckon there should be an all Welsh hauliers get together cheers John