South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

M.O.SULLIVAN, Newport.

hi all,
daibootsy is still coming up trumps.posting some cracking photos of welsh motors owned by companies that i have never heard of :sunglasses: .here is a firm i do recall,though now,long gone…

HI,does anyone remember Elliott’s transport from newport and any old photos

Hi all Hargreaves on the borth sea defence job I notice the yellow trailers are rj jones must be on loan the Renault is driven by Paul drunken duck dai you are correct Sid did live in penlan

Da Saunders with ex TNT tautliner

Hi Andrew this for you mate what a good looking motor. Ps all three post courtesy of raw west wales wheels thanks ron

A nice motor

Smallcoal forgot to say they are courtesy of myself Cheers Ron

Hi more courtesy of Ron wetherall I used his his page name on the last posts raw west wales wheels is his user name on flickr

image.jpg

image.jpg

CARDIFF TRANSPORT ERF

FLOURPOWER:
CARDIFF TRANSPORT ERF

I drove this truck with Cardiff transport (ponderosa squadron ) good old days :smiley:

smallcoal:

FLOURPOWER:
CARDIFF TRANSPORT ERF

I drove this truck with Cardiff transport (ponderosa squadron ) good old days :smiley:

This also appeared in the Revs magazine earlier this year .

Dan Punchard:

smallcoal:

FLOURPOWER:
CARDIFF TRANSPORT ERF

This also appeared in the Revs magazine earlier this year .

This was used in truck and driver when it was new the coiler on the back was brand new as we’ll we had no trouble with the tyres no punctures or blow outs even with 60 tonnes on the trailer dodgy days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi john,
I thought? you said it was 70 tonne last time :wink: :wink: :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi all Hargreaves on the borth sea defence job I notice the yellow trailers are rj jones must be on loan the Renault is driven by Paul drunken duck dai you are correct Sid did live in penlan

Sorry to correct you smallcoal, but that Daf isn’t Hargreaves, it belongs to A D Howells of Haverfordwest, they’re friends of mine and I’ve driven her a few times. :wink:

sime17:

smallcoal:

Sorry to correct you smallcoal, but that Daf isn’t Hargreaves, it belongs to A D Howells of Haverfordwest, they’re friends of mine and I’ve driven her a few times. :wink:

Hi sime no probs mate I didn’t see any name so assumed it was Hargreaves we’ll spotted , Andrew, 70 tonne on a good day :wink: :laughing: :laughing: