South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

All the best to Sammy dog today, big day as he and Pete359 have gone to pick up another classic truck for South Wales.
Neil.

mechanic77:
All the best to Sammy dog today, big day as he and Pete359 have gone to pick up another classic truck for South Wales.
Neil.

hope all go,s well cant wait to see the photo,s

so it was dai echo i saw on the m4 thursday.i have been racking my little 4 cylinder brain until i saw the photo.

ec14:
so it was dai echo i saw on the m4 thursday.i have been racking my little 4 cylinder brain until i saw the photo.

yes it was me in a rental truck matey

daiecho143:

mechanic77:
Neil.

hi all,
earlier this morning,near windrush a40.sammy dog’s 1735 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

click for the video,sammy dog like a dog with two ■■■■’s having his first drive :sunglasses:

Excellant, well done to both of you. Very pleased for you Sammydog.
Neil.

sammydog martin great looking merc really pleased for you another one for the shows and i know you will have lots of fun all the best mart regards rowland

seen here on the welsh side of the river severn :sunglasses: .

pete 359:
pERFection14 found this t cab working in kent this week.with that reg.i think? it’s an ex carline motor?

is this ex maguires of cheltenham? the last part of the reg sounds familiar.

smallcoal:

chris143:

kingswinford kit:

pete 359:
pERFection14 found this t cab working in kent this week.with that reg.i think? it’s an ex carline motor?

Hi Andrew Carline had 2 t cabs S901/2RAX as i recall .This may have been theirs as well . regards kk

carline did only have the two T cab Scania,s big ■■■■ had one and Peter Salmon the other
the reg im not sure of,but trucknet member bernard will put us straight on that im sure :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
chris.

hi all carline only bought 2 bullnose s901-902 the one big ■■■■ had he asked for spot lamps to be fitted carline said no so he paid carline £300 out of his own pocket and had them fitted that bull nose is not carlines

Logged deep in the grey matter I’m seeing the name Monex. I’m sure they had a T cab back then and they have alwas been Scania fans. Right colour too!

Broadslide:

smallcoal:

chris143:

kingswinford kit:

pete 359:

Hi Andrew Carline had 2 t cabs S901/2RAX as i recall .This may have been theirs as well . regards kk

carline did only have the two T cab Scania,s big ■■■■ had one and Peter Salmon the other
the reg im not sure of,but trucknet member bernard will put us straight on that im sure :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
chris.

hi all carline only bought 2 bullnose s901-902 the one big ■■■■ had he asked for spot lamps to be fitted carline said no so he paid carline £300 out of his own pocket and had them fitted that bull nose is not carlines

Logged deep in the grey matter I’m seeing the name Monex. I’m sure they had a T cab back then and they have alwas been Scania fans. Right colour too!

hi all,
i was wrong,it’s not an ex carline motor.the welsh reg.is maybe? cause it was imported,it’s left hand drive.the maguire’s one had pug in it’s reg?
regards andrew.

mechanic77:
Neil.

thanks niel and rowley let the hard work begin cheers martyn also big thankyou to graham and andrew regards martyn.

sammy dog:

mechanic77:
Neil.

thanks niel and rowley let the hard work begin cheers martyn also big thankyou to graham and andrew regards martyn.

Hi Sammydog
I saw this in Radley a few weeks back and it’s a nice lorry, looking forward to seeing it when you have done what your going to do to it, keep us all posted on the progress, good luck.
Cheers
John.

Looks to be in really good find from the photos Sammy Dog, look forward to seeing it on the show circuit.
Regards
Ryan

pete 359:

daiecho143:

mechanic77:
Neil.

hi all,
earlier this morning,near windrush a40.sammy dog’s 1735 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi Martyn have you decided which colour you are going too paint it old or new Joints ? Tony

hi all,
here is one for sammy dog,from dai echo.a garren locker’s sk.

hi all,
a couple of wynns at work :sunglasses: .

altitude:

sammy dog:

mechanic77:
Neil.

Hi Sammydog
I saw this in Radley a few weeks back and it’s a nice lorry, looking forward to seeing it when you have done what your going to do to it, keep us all posted on the progress, good luck.
Cheers
John.

thanks john hope to keep everybody updated on progress cheers martyn

mercman123:
Hi Martyn have you decided which colour you are going too paint it old or new Joints ? Tony

hi tony its probably going into new colours due to age of the merc.