Slam Transport

Saw a couple heading down the M2 the other day, over took them later on pulled into Medway Services or Farthing Corner as it was, saw five or six units in there, but all on Polish plates, possibly waiting for trailer swaps but didn’t notice any trailers.

Washwipe:
Saw a couple heading down the M2 the other day, over took them later on pulled into Medway Services or Farthing Corner as it was, saw five or six units in there, but all on Polish plates, possibly waiting for trailer swaps but didn’t notice any trailers.

Slam International then based in Poland, the Slam Transport UK the OP is talking about in Coventry is the ‘parent company’.

mrginge:

Washwipe:

Slam International then based in Poland, the Slam Transport UK the OP is talking about in Coventry is the ‘parent company’.

I saw a Downtons take the mirror off a Slam int in Medway svs other day, fair bit of shouting going on couldnt understand a word of it :laughing:

youngpretender88:

toonsy:

Beetlejuice:
They favour EU drivers over Brits .They offer 30-40k pay,not sure if that is euros :laughing: ,but turns out the shifts are woeful …

Yep mainly nights/very unsociable hours.

It’s £10/hour, parking paid. You’ve to use your own phone via WhatsApp to keep in touch with office and they’ll send work through to that.

I hope they’ve got cast iron contracts because I’m sure we all know of former companies who expanded based on one stream of work…

It’s been £12 an hour for years mate…

Until April 2020 when LTD drivers will no longer be allowed :wink:

As stated! If you work for any company with an Amazon contract, expect the unexpected! You can start at 17.00 drive all night and sleep during the day, (when you’re tramping!!!) Wouldn’t fancy that in the summer. Slam, Cross, Transol, they’re all the same!