Amazon subbing

Hi all I’m looking at finding out some info if pos. Im thinking of starting up on my own and was looking into subcontracting to get me going. I was wondering if any one has or knows who to get in touch with at Amazon to pull their trailers or even run my own trailers for them. Im looking into other options obviously but would be interested to see what Amazon have to offer and how I would go about working for them as I cant seem to find any info any where

Don’t Slam Transport do most of the logistics? Might be a place to start…

toonsy:

Everyman and there dog pull amazon/prime trailers.

Slam do an awful lot, maritime/stobratski will also pull prime trailers. I see genesis liveried units trundling up and down the m1 a lot too.

Concretejim:

toonsy:

Everyman and there dog pull amazon/prime trailers.

Slam do an awful lot, maritime/stobratski will also pull prime trailers. I see genesis liveried units trundling up and down the m1 a lot too.

I am doubtful if you could support your only motor on Amazon work.

The reason so many firms are involved is because they only take lanes that suit them. The rates are about right but not spectacular, BUT the delivery constraints are tough to conform to. A big fleet can cope with the stipulations but I doubt a single vehicle operation would be bothered.