Shropshire Hauliers,

Anyone got any ideas who pre owned two secondhand Big J’s I bought in 1975, both Royal Blue and IIRC unlettered, the '73 one was reg no. OHA 401M and the other was a '74 PAW 480 M. All I recall was that they came out of Shropshire. Cheers Bewick.

Anybody remember a driver called Bernard that drove for Lloyds of Ludlow back in the 80’s and probably before that? Don’t know his surname.

pete smith:

Hi i think this lorry was drove by a friend of mine Chris Clee. He was a son in law to Reg Blower

The E series was Chris’s

An oldie seen by the testing centre in Shrewsbury

A nice picture 9f Lloyds of Ludlow. Nmp

Price Fallows Foden in Shrewsbury

Side view through the fence !

mercman123:
Side view through the fence !

Would any of you guys who takes photos on dobbys have a pic of a yellow Scania with a tipper on reg fd52gwx or a red Scania with a red tipper on w reg going back prob about 11yrs ago now.not sure who used to take the photos by dobbies.if anyone knows of a website could u let me know…kind regards

Hi Mike if its a Shropshire lorry you might find some pictures of them on my facebook page Shropshire hauliers new and old . Hope that might help . Tony

mercman123:
Hi Mike if its a Shropshire lorry you might find some pictures of them on my facebook page Shropshire hauliers new and old . Hope that might help . Tony

Hi tony no they were not from Shropshire I used to run that way from new bridge to chirck then to Lloyd’s in Oswestry I’ll take a look at your page.many thanks mike

Nick Churton from Church Stretton. My dad and Bill Shuker and Dave Pickford worked for him

The last 3 pictures were not mine

Photo from Ian’s web site…great little F86, great to see the company growing still :smiley: