Scania 140,141,142 &143's

FREEWAY HAULAGE

A freind of a freinds 142

great pictures keep them coming !!

MTL heavy haulage, 4 MTL
this truck just works away does not matter what you put on it

mark

scan0066.jpg

Heres a photo of my 141 on the TAP Line in Saudi, homeward bound.

SWScan00028.jpg

Same truck before the refurb.

Another one, different trip.

GS

My old 143 450V8.

What were the CDs in the windscreen all about?, used to see this a lot years back.

THE CDs WERE SUPPOSED TO REFLECT THE RADAR GUN BACK SO IT DIDNT CLOCK THE SPEED THE XR3 AND RS BOYS PUT THEM ON THE FAN HOUSING DONT KNOW IF IT WORKS

I took these photo,s of this immaculate 141 in tilbury docks last year,i thimk it was sent over for a show.

johno1:
My old 143 450V8.

Hi Johno is your first name jm?

sorry spelling mistake is it jim ?

Here,s my old 140 reg LYH282P,it was origenally bought new by Alfie Hutchingson and painted orange with a blue chassis.Alfie did alot of italy with the lorry then sold it to Terry Creasey around 1978.It was then painted in bleckmann colors and did 3 oldenzaal trips a week hauling hanging garments barking to oldenzaal up near danakamp.It was a bit of a waste on this job as the heavyist load was only 7 ton! :smiley: :smiley:

Hers one from an old brouchure I have
s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy23 … nia140.jpg

trying again !

Here are some of my V8’s from over the years

One of Skillbeechs

i cant get enough of pics like this keep them coming … :smiley:

Some more of my V8’s

i37.tinypic.com/2d8gd4w.jpg

Water Bros 141

OK THATS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE SCROLLED THESE PICS PAT AND EVERY TIME THEY GET BETTER MOST EXCELLENT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello pat,

brilliant set of photos you put up their, guess you got a soft spot for the scania V8,s

regards mark

Some great pics there Pat. The purple 143 450 N342 XAJ, Used to be driven by a freind of mine when it was owned by Speedy Despatch of Leicester. They used to have about 4 or 5 143 450s & 500s as well as a few of the old streamline 113 360s & 380s, and they were still running them up un til about 2003-4 .